What's new

"The Jazz are bound to shoot [Milos] Teodosic an offer sheet."

Yeah, I'm wondering what made [MENTION=2927]stitches[/MENTION] say that. It seems like to me that it's saying Chicago is the most likely destination for Teodosic. Snyder was very complimentary of him and Beverley was his backup before he made it to the league. That's all I'm really getting.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Um, I think it is pretty easy to get what stitches said from this. This is the headline of the article:
Teodosić to move to Utah
And then lists the reasons why he would sign with Utah.

NBA perimeter guys are just too quick athletic and strong for Teodosic to handle. You cant hide him every min he is on the court. Especially in the playoffs. Also his offensive efficiency will drop as well against those players. I dont see him as a majör contributor in any team. At most he will do what Deron is doing in Cavs now.

When he played against the T-wolves, he scored almost 30 points. Watch some video, he may be the best passer I've ever seen. Secondly, Quinn has coached him so we have insider information. If his defense is such a big concern then Quinn would know. I would rather have Milos at say 6-8 million a year than Hill at 18-20 million a year.

When he played against the T-wolves, he scored almost 30 points. Watch some video, he may be the best passer I've ever seen. Secondly, Quinn has coached him so we have insider information. If his defense is such a big concern then Quinn would know. I would rather have Milos at say 6-8 million a year than Hill at 18-20 million a year.
And that's why Hayward doesn't commit to the Jazz. He needs leverage to ensure the Jazz won't take cheap moves like that and put a lesser team around him.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

And that's why Hayward doesn't commit to the Jazz. He needs leverage to ensure the Jazz won't take cheap moves like that and put a lesser team around him.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Is he going to sign if the Jazz lose Favors, Exum, Hood and Burks because at least a few of them are gone if we give Hill a 20 million contract. I am sure the Jazz have expressed their future plans with Hayward so signing Milos isn't the only move they plan on making. If the Jazz know Milos can play in the NBA, then it is a smart move financially besides adding more talent and experience.

Not really a cover for guards unless they decide to drive. Gobert can be neutralized by a team that has good outside shooting.

lol.

1. guards will always drive to the hoop. i have yet to see a game where guards don't go to the hoop.

2. Rudy's presence, even if guys are trying to stay out on the perimeter, allows jazz perimeter defenders to play tighter defense, in essence, either forcing contested outside shooting or drives to the hoop.

in short - Rudy can't be neutralized by anything the other team decides to do - he will always have a significant impact on a game.

Andy Larsen: Interesting Serbian article saying Milos Teodosic is closest to signing with Utah. 24 mins ago – via Twitter andyblarsen

lol.

1. guards will always drive to the hoop. i have yet to see a game where guards don't go to the hoop.

2. Rudy's presence, even if guys are trying to stay out on the perimeter, allows jazz perimeter defenders to play tighter defense, in essence, either forcing contested outside shooting or drives to the hoop.

in short - Rudy can't be neutralized by anything the other team decides to do - he will always have a significant impact on a game.

Is that why the Jazz played so well against the W's? Gobert covered for everyone? When you have a weak link, it gets exploited. If the Jazz are switching everyone and there is a weak defender, that player is going to get scored on...over and over again.

Is that why the Jazz played so well against the W's? Gobert covered for everyone? When you have a weak link, it gets exploited. If the Jazz are switching everyone and there is a weak defender, that player is going to get scored on...over and over again.
What are youb talking about? Are you really saying the Jazz lost to perhaps the greatest team in NBA history because Rudy was exploited? Like, the Jazz were good enough to beat GS if perhaps they just had somebody else at center?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk