What's new

"The Man", Official JazzFanz Novel!

As The Man continued into a coughing fit he doubled over, but it was just a ploy. In his boot was a derringer that he pulled as he spun around, now facing his assailant with gun in hand.

"Oh! It's you..."

Looks like my work here is done

He said as he holstered his gun.

"BigB was a mole and you fell for it. You're slipping. If you're not careful this whole thing is going to fall apart. Hopefully I got him before he was able to reveal out location."

He said as he holstered his gun.

"BigB was a mole and you fell for it. You're slipping. If you're not careful this whole thing is going to fall apart. Hopefully I got him before he was able to reveal out location."

All of a sudden, the outer door opened. After several footfalls, a very beautiful, young and sexy lady with long black hairs appeared by the hall. She gazed on two enraged men and asked furiously...

"Where is PKM?"

"Who are you?!?!" Inquired BigB, in disbelief

The woman looked both ways, evidently discomforted.

"Hack", she whispered.

Could be the end of chapter one I guess.

was near, it seemed.

At least as far as PKM was concerned. bigb attempted to shield his eyes from Hack, who was sending the mental equivalent of rusty daggers into PKM's cowered and wilting frame.
"Baby, it's not what you think", he puttered with an audible click in his throat. "I was just..."
"Let me guess", Hack whispered with the soft cruelty that only a woman who has worn the pants her entire marriage can pull off.
"You thought you were going to meet up with that Candian boy again, right? The skinny little bitch who likes to rap for all of his "homies" on the You Tubez? He's been dead for two weeks."

*** Spoiler alert for Gameface***

It turns out the burnt popcorn smell was not only burnt popcorn, but also a deadly airborne poison.
Dal kept his promise to his long dead uncle Achmed.
While he knew the popcorn would kill him in the process, he had to kill all of the self proclaimed leaders of Jazzfanz nation.

His mission was a sucksess. All of the Jazzfanz poker player secret combination mafia were dead. Only Mrs. Jason got away, so he could only hope his accomplice would finish the job.

*** Spoiler alert for Gameface***

It turns out the burnt popcorn smell was not only burnt popcorn, but also a deadly airborne poison.
Dal kept his promise to his long dead uncle Achmed.
While he knew the popcorn would kill him in the process, he had to kill all of the self proclaimed leaders of Jazzfanz nation.

His mission was a sucksess. All of the Jazzfanz poker player secret combination mafia were dead. Only Mrs. Jason got away, so he could only hope his accomplice would finish the job.

So, ECTYA went immediately in search of Mrs Jason. He wouldn't leave his best friend's death for nothing, he was determined to complete the mission. But it wouldn't be an easy task to find her. She was a real lurker for a long time and she certainly knew how to hide. Maybe The Man could help ECTYA. So he decided to find The Man first. He got in his car and took the road to a striptease bar that was run by the toughest procurer of Taylorsville, E.J. Wells aka, The Big Trout.

Upon entering ECTYA saw Heyhey sitting in a dark corner wearing sweat pants and a truckers hat. Heyhey was so captivated by the ladies of the night that he didn't even notice Ectya entering the bar.

there was one babe sitting in the darkest corner, sorta laughing for some unknown reason........ but she just didn't look right in that place at all. . . .

Reactions: ema
Then babe woke up in a sweat and with dissapointment for it just being a dream. She turned on his computer and log on to Jazzfanz and she posted those words above to "JazzFanz novel" thread then she woke up in a sweat again. She silently said "WTF is going on!?" to not awake home folks. Then she heard someone was knocking on the door.. "Knock, knock, knock!", "who's there?" she said with bated breath. "The man" on the door loudly said "Leonardo Di-Caprio! I need to tell you something."