What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Was last night Embiid first game back?

Put up 37 points (54.5% from the field, 44.4% from three, 90% from the line), 11 rebounds, 8 assists, and 2 blocks.

He is averaging 35 points per game this season. This is another guy that some jazz fans wouldn't want on the jazz.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk
The only hesitation I have is the injury history. It'd be tough to break the bank for the guy to see him play half the games and miss key points or play at half strength in the playoffs.

The only hesitation I have is the injury history. It'd be tough to break the bank for the guy to see him play half the games and miss key points or play at half strength in the playoffs.
And his age (30)
But I mean you have to take risks. We are the jazz. I would love it if we could just look at the top 10 guys in the league and just be like, let's take jokic and SGA to pair up with Lauri, but we can't.

There are a number of guys i would rather have than Embiid. But if we can't get any of those guys i would "settle" for the reigning league MVP Even with those valid concerns.

Put up 37 points (54.5% from the field, 44.4% from three, 90% from the line), 11 rebounds, 8 assists, and 2 blocks.

He is averaging 35 points per game this season. This is another guy that some jazz fans wouldn't want on the jazz.

He's over 30 and has significant injury history while he puts his body on the line to win a ring because he knows he doesnt have much left at a high level.

He's over 30 and has significant injury history while he puts his body on the line to win a ring because he knows he doesnt have much left at a high level.
Exactly.
I take a top 5 player on the jazz even with the risks we both mentioned. I would much prefer that we could just pick SGA and jokic to join the jazz though.
Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Celtics/Bucks combined for a total of two free throws yesterday. Celts first ever to not shoot a free throw. That's some crazy ****. They just going through the motions.
Well when everyone just jacks 3's off the dribble with no one around it's hard to foul anyone.

Who doesn't want him on the Jazz? I've never seen anyone even hint at this.

Trae definitely got plugs while he was out. They look good… no judgement.