What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Yeah I think that's probably true too. Minny nailed the follow up moves too. But I think the biggest difference is Mobley development has been steady and normal where Ant is taking leaps (he also likely had a better starting point).
Donovan is the Ant on the team though, so I don't really get comparing Mobley and Ant. Mobley is the KAT of the team. Issue is he doesn't have the versatility that KAT does to fit around Gobert. They also don't have the 3rd big that fits seamlessly around both starting bigs.

Donovan is the Ant on the team though, so I don't really get comparing Mobley and Ant. Mobley is the KAT of the team. Issue is he doesn't have the versatility that KAT does to fit around Gobert. They also don't have the 3rd big that fits seamlessly around both starting bigs.
I think the bigger issue is that Mitchell is currently a shell of the player he was pre injury this year. Right now he is not even close to his healthy self.

I think the bigger issue is that Mitchell is currently a shell of the player he was pre injury this year. Right now he is not even close to his healthy self.
He just isnt a top 10 player. He's probably already peaked as a player unless he can land himself on a roster that is perfectly built around him. It's as much about his health as it is the refs stopped giving guards some of those BS calls where they just run into the side of the defender. He's a professional front runner. When things get tough he crumbles. It's crazy how much of his playoff stats are carried by his 4 good series: the first OKC matchup and the 3 series in a row that started with the bubble. Outside of that he's been really mediocre as a playoff player.

They are a deep team. Bringing Naz, NAW and Anderson off the bench is great depth for a playoff rotation when teams always tighten up who they play. They are probably top 3 for deepest playoff rotation. You look around and teams are getting very little production off the bench.
Edwards
KAT
Rudy
Naz
Conley
Jaden
NAW
Anderson

Literally everyone else is a scrub.

Who’s deeper? I think Minnesota might be the deepest team in the playoffs.
Dallas, Clippers, Philly, Boston, Knicks, Orlando, Cleveland, Pacers, heck, probably the Pelicans too.