What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Wow….Harden actually stepped up in the clutch. I think DAL could have won this one if they had just played Gafford or Lively instead of Kleber. They were playing UTA style, matador defense on the perimeter with no rim protector at the hoop.

Gobert has been bad tonight. Dropped
Passes, weak finishes, getting pushed around, and dumb offensive decisions. If Minnesota can pull this one out, it’ll be impressive. They’ve shot poorly, endured foul trouble, and got horrible Rudy tonight.

I don’t get what the purpose of trading for Beal was. Isn’t he basically just Booker but a lot smaller and worse?

Last edited:
Bizarre scene at the end of this game. Coach Chris Finch looks like his knee just exploded when Conley ran into him on the sideline. Hope it’s nothing serious and he’s able to coach during this second round.

Mike should have got his first flagrant 2 for this one :)... more seriously, this team is incredible. They struggle first half except KAT but ANT, Mike and Rudy were awful. Rudy have a very tough night in offense but make a difference in defense. ANT was MVP level in second half and Mike score all his points in the 4th quarter when it mattered.
Next round agaisnt Denver will be interesting to see. If they can make Joker and Murray work as hard as they did with Booker and Durant, they may have a chance.

The Wolves aren't a deep team but their starting-5 definitely gets the job done. Sweeping Durant and Booker is a feat.

I think whomever wins the chip this season will be from the Western Conference.

The Wolves aren't a deep team but their starting-5 definitely gets the job done. Sweeping Durant and Booker is a feat.

I think whomever wins the chip this season will be from the Western Conference.
They are a deep team. Bringing Naz, NAW and Anderson off the bench is great depth for a playoff rotation when teams always tighten up who they play. They are probably top 3 for deepest playoff rotation. You look around and teams are getting very little production off the bench.

If Minnesota somehow wins it all, given Minnesota sports voodoo, I think the only reasonable explanation is a deal with the devil that results in Ant joining the NFL, KAT picking up a lifetime contract with Hallmark movies, McDaniels getting into boxing, and Rudy committing to beekeeping full-time. And then proceed to give the jazz juicy draft picks for the next 5 years.