What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Lue is a coach who actually holds his players accountable. He's not afraid of making adjustment and flipping the rotation chart completely during games. He takes out guys who are struggling and brings in ones with the hot hand. Of course it's going to tip the scale in your favor.
It also gets his players motivated to play hard to earn his coach's trust. Why should a guy like Royce play hard if he's just gonna get 35min a night from his coach regardless?
Are you saying Lue is the exception to the average coach, or is Quin the exception? Because it's sure only Lue around the whole league that has gotten these outlier comeback results.

According to ESPN: "They are the first team in the past 25 seasons to have erased a deficit of 24 or more points and win three times in a season. And they've managed to do so all in the month of January, with comeback victories over the Nuggets, the Philadelphia 76ers and now the Wizards."

That's not just because Lue has a different philosophy/style from Quin.

Last edited:
Those final 7 points from Kennard for the Clippers win was crazy. 1 deep *** 3, then they get the ball back when Wizards cant get the ball in on time and he hits the and-1 3 point shot.

no, he was saying that GSW would only challenge Phoenix if Klay reaches 90% and they were a regular season team otherwise. I'd say GSW is a contender without Klay and would challenge Phoenix no matter what. Just bench Klay if he doesn't get back in shape.
And I completely disagree. There is no way I'm trusting Wiggins, Porter, Bjeleca, Payton II, and Toscano in a playoff series against Phoenix.

I'm not sure if you've watched Golden State lately, but that bunch is an absolute mess without Draymond on the floor, and Draymond, based on Marcus Spears report, could be dealing with a long term injury situation.

Those final 7 points from Kennard for the Clippers win was crazy. 1 deep *** 3, then they get the ball back when Wizards cant get the ball in on time and he hits the and-1 3 point shot.
They should just trade Beal. He should want out... teams that get stuck in the middle with an all star and not much else are destined to make a mistake.

Can you imagine having this much length and athleticism on your team?

Can you imagine having this much length and athleticism on your team?

Nah that's not allowed. That's too much size, physicality and athleticism on one team. They will suffer from oversize and over-athleticism syndrome. They don't have enough undersized unathletic soft guys to run the SYSTEM. They won't go far in the playoffs. they can still recover from it though, if they make a trade for Matty Ice or Niang before deadline.

Knicks blew a 20 point lead, but I’m sure Melo will tell us all that NYK has us right where they want us in just making us think we have a chance Monday.

The harden Philly stuff is kinda hilarious. Philly and Simmons clearly leak the Nets are open to trading Harden… then the leak “lolz … we won’t give more than Ben for Harden… Ben is under contract and Harden wants to leave.” The a leaking reports and leaking rebuttals… effing hilarious