What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Hah… Okafor was the guy I wanted most when I left on my mission and first thought, “wow, has ‘The Process’ really been going on that long?”

Then I realized we weren’t talking about Emeka because I totally forgot about Jahlil.

I was going to make a comment about how during Jalil Okafor's 6 years in the NBA, the best Okafor in the league was Emeka...and he missed 5.5 of those years with a back injury. But you know, low hanging fruit and all.

still crazy to think about the fact that we drafted Tony Bradley right ahead of Derrick White and Josh Hart who are now the two best role players in the league.

Tobias Harris took 2 shots in 29 minutes and had ZERO points. Scoring was supposed to be his strength.
39 million dollars bought the 76ers zero points in a closeout playoff game.
Oof.
For the series he averaged 9 points in 36 minutes per game.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Tobias Harris took 2 shots in 29 minutes and had ZERO points. Scoring was supposed to be his strength.
Oof.

That is rough. I felt like he was pretty good in few of the other games, but I only noticed after you posted this that I didnt really notice his presence at all in this game.

Oof.

It was the story book end to his tenure there.

The Knicks-76ers series was intense. Great basketball to watch. And Brunson was terrific again last night.
Agreed. I really enjoyed that series
I think the Knicks vs pacers will be very fun as well.
Knicks are just a fun, scrappy, high effort, low ego team. I'm rooting for them

Some national sports guys have been talking about Lebron to the Sixers.

I'm looking at their cap space for next year and they should be able to swing that. Their only problem is that they have almost nobody under contract, so they are going to need to sign a bunch of guys.

Some national sports guys have been talking about Lebron to the Sixers.

I'm looking at their cap space for next year and they should be able to swing that. Their only problem is that they have almost nobody under contract, so they are going to need to sign a bunch of guys.

Having maxey, LeBron, and Embiid while playing in the weak east should help with signing guys I would think.
Gotta think they would have a decent shot at a finals appearance

Having maxey, LeBron, and Embiid while playing in the weak east should help with signing guys I would think.

The other place that was getting mentioned was Dallas, but I don't think they have any cap space.

My best guess is that he goes back to LA. I think they find a new coach and pretend that it will fix everything.

The other place that was getting mentioned was Dallas, but I don't think they have any cap space.

My best guess is that he goes back to LA. I think they find a new coach and pretend that it will fix everything.
He will stay. He’s going to opt out for the leverage to make the lakers draft Bronny and trade for some help.

I agree that thats a great superteam core in terms of fits. However Maxey needs to get paid this offseason so they eould need to get the other guys right on the first try as they would be a 2nd apron team immediately.