What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Here is the ESPN story on the Jokic hit. Kind of funny hearing Miami trying to downplay Morris' cheap shot on Jokic as a normal "take foul" to stop the fast break when he essentially body-checked him while Jokic was moving and completely undefended.

He took a cheap shot on that very play as Morris dipped his shoulder and rammed him, and no call. Doesn't excuse nearly beheading Morris...or does it? No, it doesn't.

Or does it?

I for one like it. I'd go to a buffet and have a beer with the Joker....

Morris is like "did he get ejected yet? Is he gone yet?" And the trainer's like "no, not yet... Keep rolling around on the floor. Moan a little, that'll help."
He was down for a while and they brought out a stretcher. He was legit hurt I think

I for one like it. I'd go to a buffet and have a beer with the Joker....
I mean you can retaliate without causing serious bodily harm. Jokic is a bitch for that and has a history of this BS. What is he did something like that to Rudy and he was out for the year with neck/back problems?

I mean you can retaliate without causing serious bodily harm. Jokic is a bitch for that and has a history of this BS. What is he did something like that to Rudy and he was out for the year with neck/back problems?

Rudy ain't a dude that cheap shots people, this is a build up of a dude getting hacked cause he can play by pricks like Morris. Game was over no need for a foul like that.

Respect the game or if you want to be Bill Laimbeer go all the way and fight the dude mid court. Dont niggle and elbow then cower like a bitch. As much as I hate him, draymond green would have got up and thrown down, Haslam would have. Own your ****. Jokic might sit a few games but im guessing he gets less cheap shots the next few months.

Rudy ain't a dude that cheap shots people, this is a build up of a dude getting hacked cause he can play by pricks like Morris. Game was over no need for a foul like that.

Respect the game or if you want to be Bill Laimbeer go all the way and fight the dude mid court. Dont niggle and elbow then cower like a bitch. As much as I hate him, draymond green would have got up and thrown down, Haslam would have. Own your ****. Jokic might sit a few games but im guessing he gets less cheap shots the next few months.
I mean he almost decapitated cam Payne for no reason in the playoffs… he targeted Kanter’s injured shoulder in the playoffs with something that looked like a WWE move. It is anytime he is frustrated for any reason. He has to stop that ****.

Morris is a punk and did a punk move. You can retaliate in other ways. Not defending what he did at all. He likely gets suspended a game too.

He took a cheap shot on that very play as Morris dipped his shoulder and rammed him, and no call. Doesn't excuse nearly beheading Morris...or does it? No, it doesn't.

Or does it?
I thought there was a foul called when morris fouled jokic

Joe is officially scared of shooting the ball. What the hell?

Joe is officially scared of shooting the ball. What the hell?
This isnt new for him, its been a problem his whole career. It might be getting worse this year but its killed our offense a bunch over the years including in the playoffs. It drives me crazy to see, its pretty much a turnover for the team.