What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

This Celtics vs pacers series just doesn't do much for me. I just get a meh feeling as I watch it.
Not sure why

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I think the way Tatum has played this postseason its fair to say that Jaylen Brown may be the best player of that series. That is sort of disgusting for conference finals, when on the other side we have already seen Lebron vs Jokic, Luka vs SGA, Ant vs Jokic and now Luka vs Ant...

So my theory on why that feels like meh series is simply lack of true superstars on the court. Tatum could turn back into one, but right now he feels like he is just a pumpkin.

I’m interested to see if Ant bounces back tonight. He’s had a few subpar shooting games lately. It’ll also be interesting to see if Dallas shoots better from 3. Im Interested in this series since the ECF just doesn’t do it for me.

I’m interested to see if Ant bounces back tonight. He’s had a few subpar shooting games lately. It’ll also be interesting to see if Dallas shoots better from 3. Im Interested in this series since the ECF just doesn’t do it for me.
Gonna be tough for Minny. Ant got bothered with some back issues, Mike play with achilles soreness and is clearly not 100%. And Dallas has been the best team in the last 2 months. Will be fun to watch tomorrow.

I guarantee that Dallas will shoot better from 3 than they did in game 1
They shot 24% from 3 in game 1.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Celts got like the easiest cake walk to the finals. Watch one of Dallas or Minny get a big injury and Celts get a healthy Zinger back. Luck factors in a lot for these title runs.
I ****ing hate the red carpet that has been laid out for the Celtics to chip.

No resistance in the East whatsoever, and they will be playing an inexperienced team in the Finals, instead of the reigning champs and worlds best player. Couldn't ask for a better path for a team that has been trying to get over that hump for so long. And I hate it.

But man, if Kyrie or Gobert beats them in the Finals? I will be so happy all offseason lol

I get the money argument. But the irrelevance of the regular season is only going to grow. Cutting down the season would really be a smart move in the long run imo.

Also, seed the playoffs 1-16
I dont think the regular season is irrelevant. I quite enjoy it, but it's frustrating that the playoffs become more of a war of attrition than who the best team is.

Dude is so ****ing lost in reality. He has no clue. He just says stuff so people hear his voice. Loves his own voice that's for ****ing sure. Easily the biggest douchebag the league has ever known. No offense @Douchebag K .
I honestly think he is trying to plant the seeds of sabotage just as much as his hatred for Gobert.

I think whatever he's trying to do with this whole "complain about Rudy nonstop" is having the opposite effect.
He has to double down. Otherwise people might not think he's manly enough. You know, the worst thing he could be seen as is a *****. Even though that's exactly what he's making himself out to be. You know, the non-offensive version of that. Maybe a limp-dick? Poor guy has a tiny dick, give him a break!

Yep that works. Draymond "Tiny Dick" Green. King of the Douchebags.