What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The non-call on Kyrie fouling McDaniels in the final minute was huge.
I love that replay helps them get that more wrong. Such ref like a lawyer ********. Maybe just make the rule that you can look at other stuff if it’s directly involved with the action so you don’t look stupid.

I legit feel bad for Rudy. Sucks he’s on the other end of that moment.

Walked out of Mad Max and turned the game on and caught the last minute. Wolves fumbled that game
Ya after Kyrie tried to fumble it with an 0-2 trip to the line in crunch time though.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Also, KAT should be winning his matchup with PJ Washington, but instead he didn't even play late in the game. Maybe Dallas found a way to attack him?
I think he didn't play late because Naz had flames shooting out of his ***

How was Furiosa?
I have heard a lot of good things. Like similar to fury road but just not quite as good. Which is fine since fury road was a masterpiece

The non-call on Kyrie fouling McDaniels in the final minute was huge.
It was, but the non-call on Ant's foul(s) on Kyrie not so long before was important too. The way they called the game, I don't think that missed foul was that egregious. But given the timing it was really important, obviously.

Ya after Kyrie tried to fumble it with an 0-2 trip to the line in crunch time though.

Yeah but he made up for it with the corner 3 a few plays after.

Kyrie’s playoffs pedigree is really starting to show through here.

He has more experience in these situation than the whole of the Twolves combined.

Weird thing is, I really thought that people would disrespect Rudy less if he ever went on a deep playoff run.

Instead it's gotten objectively worse, and that's WITH him leading the entire pool of postseason players in +/-.
I mean think about who the posters are on this board who do that. Some of the biggest losers on the board who we would identify as legitimate clowns even if we didn't have this Gobert related data point

The best team win. Star players at Minny struggle, coaching mistake like not double Luka on last possessions, Ref mistake did not help. But overall Dallas is better. When your 2 bigs guys making 100 millions are unable to stop Gafford and Lively who didn't make half of Rudy salary together, you have a big issue.... This series show interesting things for Minny
As usual KAT is struggling when it matters.
Rudi limitations are getting much more exposed than in the regular season. Kind of Deja Vu...
ANT is 22, play through back spams, i would not be too hard on him , he is still learning.
Mac Daniels is young too, not consistent enough
NAZ is good offensively but need to improve the defense and rebounding part. But he is young too.
NAW totally s.... during this series.
Mike is 36 years old. He is providing what a 36 years guy can provide. He was good today but he can't carry the team.
I would add that chemistry between KAT and ANT on the field is almost non existent.

Wouldn't be surprised if they get swept unless the NBA want to series to be a bit longer. In this case Tony Brothers or Foster may give some help :)