What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The Wolves played like crap and still almost won. This series is wild and I'm going to definitely keep watching; I think the Wolves will steal a game in Dallas.

I don't care who wins the chip this season as long as it isn't Boston.

All these teams in the playoffs would be glad to have Kris Dunn on their roster. I remember how he completely frustrated Luka (and took away his scoring) in one of our games against Dallas this season. Did the same when guarding SGA in one game. Would be a real downer if he doesn’t sign a new contract with us.

All these teams in the playoffs would be glad to have Kris Dunn on their roster. I remember how he completely frustrated Luka (and took away his scoring) in one of our games against Dallas this season. Did the same when guarding SGA in one game. Would be a real downer if he doesn’t sign a new contract with us.
Dunn would potentially be unplayable

Kat is happy nobody noticed his 4/16, 1/6 from 3, 15pt performance. Everybody else blamed rudy on that last shot.
Having Rudy as a teammate has to be such a kickass deal for a star player.

He'll make your team dramatically better without taking away any shots from you. You'll get all the credit for your team's success even if your team's offense is mid while its defense is elite. And if you play horribly and lose, everybody will just blame Gobert.

Kat is happy nobody noticed his 4/16, 1/6 from 3, 15pt performance. Everybody else blamed rudy on that last shot.
Yes people look only the last headline.... KAT was garbage, did not shoot well and was awful in defense as well. I blame Rudy and him to let Gafford and Lively having party in the paint, not for the last shoot against a MVP player. This is a coaching mistake, you just don't let Luka having the ball by double him.

I bet a bunch of people told the Pacers to tank
You mean the Pacers that were 15-15 against the west and would have likely missed the play in if the were in the western conference? On record alone they would have been in the play in. Sorry man we aren’t in the same situation.

Would probably be the same 3-0 if it were the Knicks though. They were banged up, lacking talent and exhausted

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I’ve been surprised they are so hopeful they can get an extension done. I
For the longest time I've assumed he's gone for sure.

Now I dunno. I think he's kind of run out of preferred destinations that would be ready to win with him now and have the assets to trade for him.

For the longest time I've assumed he's gone for sure.

Now I dunno. I think he's kind of run out of preferred destinations that would be ready to win with him now and have the assets to trade for him.
Yes and no. The idea is his trade value would be lower so the preferred destinations can meet the asking price. I wonder if he’s more concerned about the knee and maybe takes the security and asks out but maybe he really does just want to stay. This is his opportunity to control things.

Just finished game 2 after being out of town for the weekend....holy **** these playoffs are crazy. Gotta respect Dallas. They give themselves a chance and come through in the clutch every time.