What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I like Zach but I think he over analysed this. KAT just over this. He’s a big dude it’s difficult with the momentum to stop on a dime.

Also Ant just didn’t recognisenize the pass fast enough .. tried to pass but it was too late.

Saying both were passive aggressive in that moment is a stretch imo.
Nah, Zach is right.

When Embiid plays
When you have two superstars one of the reasons you are better with both is that when one sits the other can pick up the slack… it’s a very real part of the reason I said they are worse without Harden.

They are actually 2-2 without Harden… 2-1 with Embiid.

Knicks gonna give up like 150 to OKC in a regular regulation game.

Just want to bring attention to the fact that Yuta Watanabe is shooting 59% from the field and 52% from 3 this season.

Clearly anti-asian stereotypes are still strong in the NBA because I've been banging the Yuta drum for the last 3 seasons and he still isnt getting his due. Should be getting way more than 16 mpg (though he is getting 20 mpg in November, which is closer to where he should be as a player) and should have been on the Jazz .

Just want to bring attention to the fact that Yuta Watanabe is shooting 59% from the field and 52% from 3 this season.

Clearly anti-asian stereotypes are still strong in the NBA because I've been banging the Yuta drum for the last 3 seasons and he still isnt getting his due. Should be getting way more than 16 mpg and should have been on the Jazz .
I agree completely. I’ve been on that bandwagon since he was on 2 ways in Memphis.

Clearly anti-asian stereotypes are still strong in the NBA because I've been banging the Yuta drum for the last 3 seasons and he still isnt getting his due. Should be getting way more than 16 mpg (though he is getting 20 mpg in November, which is closer to where he should be as a player) and should have been on the Jazz .
KD didn’t even mention him today when he was disrespecting his other teammates by name… not cool KD.

The Cavs have now lost 5 in a row.
They are also ranked #30 defensively for those last 5 games. So much for Don's improved defense. I still don't think he and Garland are going to work long term especially when they have no NBA caliber wings on that roster.