What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I also dont understand why Garland dropped deep to defend that fast break. He had 0 impact on Stephs layup. He should have gone for the pass, as he is never gonna win 1on1 defending Steph.

If you're a GM, would you rather be the Magic or the Jazz?

Magic: Great young players, but arent winning yet. Will probably have a top 5 pick this year. Own Chicago's pick this year and Denver's pick in 2025. Both are top 5 protected.
I though about this a lot and I'm gonna give a long and shocking answer: Even if I knew they were winning the lottery again and adding Victor this next draft, I would go with Jazz.

My reasons
1) Even if you love both bacon and whipped cream, it doesnt mean you like bacon with whipped cream. Talent is one thing, but meshing talented players and making it work is another. See: Harden-Durant-Kyrie Nets.
2) Their organization has not shown a winning heart beat.... ever?
3) They are showcasing these kids, which is putting them in a salary cap hell before they establish a winning culture.
4) When the spotlights turn brighter, what happens? Do we know they have a guy who excels even after media starts swarming them.
5) They have no vets. Not winning vets, or even starter quality vets really. Is that gonna work?

We have a winning culture, we have a coach that looks savant, we have budding stars and plethora of assets. We have great vets and promising young talent.

I choose the Jazz.

I though about this a lot and I'm gonna give a long and shocking answer: Even if I knew they were winning the lottery again and adding Victor this next draft, I would go with Jazz.

My reasons
1) Even if you love both bacon and whipped cream, it doesnt mean you like bacon with whipped cream. Talent is one thing, but meshing talented players and making it work is another. See: Harden-Durant-Kyrie Nets.
3) They are showcasing these kids, which is putting them in a salary cap hell before they establish a winning culture.
4) When the spotlights turn brighter, what happens? Do we know they have a guy who excels even after media starts swarming them.
5) They have no vets. Not winning vets, or even starter quality vets really. Is that gonna work?

We have a winning culture, we have a coach that looks savant, we have budding stars and plethora of assets. We have great vets and promising young talent.

I choose the Jazz.
Speaking of Orlando, it would be special to have Vando and Jonathan Issac on the same team.

Wolves aren’t even competing now , I don’t think Grizz got out of second gear .

The other day they played with only 4 on the court , DLo forgot to check in , but surely with all the coaching staff there , someone says something ..

I honestly think they don’t care , which is great for us .

Maybe they trade edwards for AD … and go with a three headed bigs attack

I kinda disagree. Those guys are good players and playing well, but the Lakers are so bad it wouldn’t put them close to contention. If you’re giving up those two picks and giving up any chance at cap space the following summer, I think you’d need to have a chance at winning it all and I still think they are not close to contention with Bogey and Conley.
It would have been Bogey, Conley and Clarkson or Beasley. That takes them from the worst shooting team in the league to one of the better ones and they all compliment LeBron and AD well.

Last edited:
They were so stupid not to do the Jazz deal. Bogey's averaging 20 ppg this season on 50% shooting and 43% from 3, Conley averaging 12 and 8 and shooting 41% from 3. Both guys would've been a great fit next to Lebron and AD.

Ya that team would probably be pretty damn good. I bet lebron might be able to have gotten bogey into the all star game

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

My reasons

I choose the Jazz.

Good post but orlando has been to the finals

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Bogey and Mike would have made the Lakers significantly better.

Both are the exact kind of PG and wing you need with Bron and AD.

Locke is the limpest of dicks. Say it with your chest, *****.
He clearly is throwing shade at Don and looking for something that may not be there… called him obnoxious on the pod… just say it David.

I know. But it feels so long ago since they were last relevant. I do remember when Shaq came into the league and looked for a while like he could challenge MJ.
Dwight howard too.

They were so stupid not to do the Jazz deal. Bogey's averaging 20 ppg this season on 50% shooting and 43% from 3, Conley averaging 12 and 8 and shooting 41% from 3. Both guys would've been a great fit next to Lebron and AD.
And they would’ve dumped Westbrook in the process and probably added Beasley for a bit extra.