What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I argued for it while others were doubting me, but I feel vindicated about being higher on the Spurs than the consensus.

Keldon Johnson and Devin Vassell are going to be very good.

Jakob Poetl is already a top 10 center (borderline, maybe just outside).

Jeremy Sochan's defensive and energy level have been great.

Tre Jones is looking like a promising "game manager" type

Zach Collins, if he can stay healthy, will only get better for them as he has already been very good.

McDermott and Richardson provide solid veteran play while still being in their relative prime.

Bet the Primo stuff has to do with minors as well. Him being only 19 I could see him doing the wrong stuff with some HS senior aged girls and getting caught. Would explain the instant drop.

I know the DM hate is real on this forum but what an insane game Friday night v Celtics.

31/6/5 so far on the season on 47/40/88, team is 4-1

Rudy’s doing his thing and his team is 4-2

And somehow we have more wins than both of them? Season is shaping up to be more fun than I thought it would be.

Just thought I'd chime in and point out that RJ Barrett has taken 28 threes to start the season and made 4(four!) of them. His advanced numbers look worse than our new jerseys.
Yep, that should discourage the ones that want to nit pick the Mitchell trade claiming that we could have gotten more in a Knicks trade. Considering the haul we got back including the potential All Star that is Markkanen, it’s absurdly ridiculous to dwell on what ifs IMO!

Yep, that should discourage the ones that want to nit pick the Mitchell trade claiming that we could have gotten more in a Knicks trade. Considering the haul we got back including the potential All Star that is Markkanen, it’s absurdly ridiculous to dwell on what ifs IMO!

That Knicks trade is looking more and more like a massive dodged bullet every day.

Cavs VS Knicks today…

I wanna see Donovan light up the Knicks for at least 30 points for messing us around with the trade.. LOL !!!
He’s smoking them early… Cavs look joyless though… maybe just early day game stuff.