What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

You can hate Luka for whining but he is special. 49 points last night and some ridiculous shots at the end against the Nets. Watch just last 3 minutes of this game.

You can hate Luka for whining but he is special. 49 points last night and some ridiculous shots at the end against the Nets. Watch just last 3 minutes of this game.
Ya jazz fans who act like they dont want the jazz to trade for him are ridiculous (I dont actually believe them by the way). Im praying he becomes available, wants to play here, and dallas wants what we have to offer. really hoping dallas falls apart, luka demands a trade and dallas decides to blow it up for a rebuild.

i think there is like a 3% chance of this happening though.

Enjoyed this piece on James Harden—particularly its perspective on player empowerment.

(Although I think this discussion should include some remarks about Kevin Durant and his decision to join GSW)

Last edited:
Bilal is going to end up with more blocks than baskets this season lol.

Also, NOP killing NYK right now. They are a great team when Zion plays.

Bane is really good… not sure he can carry these scrubs for 25 games. JJJ just plays like a dumb dumb… super talented and I like him but tough guy to depend on that much every night.

Sixers should have extended Maxey. He gonna get Maxed out this offseason and I think they could have gotten a decent below max deal done.

Just swtich from Minny game. Rudy play very well tonight as do Reid. Rudy seems to get he defense back from years ago. Nice to see.
Sometimes players are nursing even minor injuries that make it hard to do their thing. Could have been the case here. He just didn't seem himself last year. Of course getting more comfortable in a team makes a big difference too. Either way glad to see him playing better.

Sometimes players are nursing even minor injuries that make it hard to do their thing. Could have been the case here. He just didn't seem himself last year. Of course getting more comfortable in a team makes a big difference too. Either way glad to see him playing better.
Ya since we dont get their pick this year I hope he has a great season!
Sucks not having any team to root against to get a better pick.

Sixers should have extended Maxey. He gonna get Maxed out this offseason and I think they could have gotten a decent below max deal done.

No shot in hell he would have taken below the max. People were incredibly high on him and it looks like they were right. He was a fun max guy, but waiting saves them a lot of cap space.

No shot in hell he would have taken below the max. People were incredibly high on him and it looks like they were right. He was a fun max guy, but waiting saves them a lot of cap space.
I think there is a shot in hell lol… you were out here saying he and IQ are similar quality players and IQ couldn’t get to 25M a year. The cap space thing is understandable but it will also cost them Harris and Melton as well… I think at very least you could have locked him in on a 5 year deal that starts at max but doesn’t have max raises. Even if he’s crazy confident in his market it’s a boatload of money and security to turn down.