What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

A losing player who takes 20 shots per game, has a career 51.7 TS% (and 31.9 3P%) and gets superstar usage (30.3%) is worth "anyone not named Lauri" and picks?

Good God.
Good job reading a box score and assessing a very young player on a bad team.

Don't worry Pistons aren't dumb enough to trade him.

Or a team could give a gleague guy that hasn't had his chance at making like changing money an opportunity. If Snell was even remotely smart with his money the he should have at least 20 million in assets making him money right now. Snell made his life changing money already so give another guy a shot.

Or a team could give a gleague guy that hasn't had his chance at making like changing money an opportunity. If Snell was even remotely smart with his money the he should have at least 20 million in assets making him money right now. Snell made his life changing money already so give another guy a shot.
I saw a reel showing this yesterday and then it went on to show his wife’s social media and that she lives in LUXURY. It was showing her on a private jet with each seat holding one of her 12 birkin bags all a different color. Looked it up and they cost between 25-100k each . I have no sympathy for these people.

I saw a reel showing this yesterday and then it went on to show his wife’s social media and that she lives in LUXURY. It was showing her on a private jet with each seat holding one of her 12 birkin bags all a different color. Looked it up and they cost between 25-100k each . I have no sympathy for these people.
I just checked out her instagram and damn she is living the life of luxury. It looks like she is also on the Basketball Wives Orlando show. The fact that people are trying to push this poor me sympathy thing with Snell and his wife is kind of pissing me off now.

Wow! Sounds exactly like most organized religions.