What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Just curious, has Spida lost some explosiveness? Maybe I just haven’t seen enough of the series but Spida doesn’t look like the same athlete we had in his first few years.

I have seen a little bit of a difference in Rudy’s explosiveness as well. But since he’s so long, it doesn’t really matter. He’s got a lot of wear and tear on those treads.

Bogie and Royce look pretty washed imho.

Bogie out for foot & hand surgeries sounds...... familiar
I really like Bogey. I feel bad for him and wish him speedy recovery and lots of success. I'd love to see if bring him back as a firecracker for specific situations off the bench of our championship team.

Just curious, has Spida lost some explosiveness? Maybe I just haven’t seen enough of the series but Spida doesn’t look like the same athlete we had in his first few years.

I have seen a little bit of a difference in Rudy’s explosiveness as well. But since he’s so long, it doesn’t really matter. He’s got a lot of wear and tear on those treads.

Bogie and Royce look pretty washed imho.

IMO, Mitchell is still very explosive….maybe not rookie year explosive, but I think his major problem right know is still his decision making. When things or going poorly, he kind of plays on tilt and makes worse and worse decisions.

Rudy is not the same athlete, but still obviously very effective. It’s funny, he’s getting more credit now than before for his ability to move….but he was better and more capable with the Jazz. He just doesn’t have to be in three places at once with the TWolves.

IMO, Mitchell is still very explosive….maybe not rookie year explosive, but I think his major problem right know is still his decision making. When things or going poorly, he kind of plays on tilt and makes worse and worse decisions.

Rudy is not the same athlete, but still obviously very effective. It’s funny, he’s getting more credit now than before for his ability to move….but he was better and more capable with the Jazz. He just doesn’t have to be in three places at once with the TWolves.
Dray called him “not trash anymore”. He’s such a dick.

Death of the Process coming? This Knicks crowd is rabid.

And let's be honest, the only reason it even worked as well as it did was that the Wolves and the Bucks took Wiggins and Parker over Embiid.
It could have been a whole lot better. They caught some of the weirdest luck ever. I am not anti-process at all.

Garland carrying Donny. Not sure how Orlando is struggling with a Tristan Thompson Darius Garland screen action.