What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Rudy is probably doing the right thing. He’s supporting his family. Probably. But… this is your legacy. And I’m not sure anyone would judge him ill if he showed up after the game. Will the baby even be born during the game? One can induce after the game, it wouldn’t hurt anybody. If the baby has already been born, he can’t be rushed to the game? They’ve got private jets, right? He wants to stay with his family? Again, probably the right thing? But man, not sure how this plays with teammates and a fan base starving for a championship.

Would any of us have been fine had he missed a crucial playoff game when we were competing a few years ago?
They did. They hire a private jet but the flight was delay because of heavy wind in Denver area. I totally understand Rudy. He have be raised without father so being here was hugely important. And as a father i would have done the same things. Rudy is important but this team is so good that they can compete without him.

lol… playing the Wolfpack theme going into the break.

Great on ball pressure, length to disrupt the passing lane and just solid primeter defense in general. Basically all the elements we were missing. Wolves showing us how it gets done.

DL better be watching this game.

He’s looked like a crybaby this series.

Crazy that the refs gave Edwards a tech for stating last game and have let just about everything else go today. Mike Malone would’ve been tossed had this been a regular season game.

We all know that staring is a bigger offense than throwing a heat pack at the ref during live play.

Teams have a tendency to overachieve for a couple games when they're without a star player. So much so that it has a name for it: Wounded Tiger Theory.

Got dayumn.