What's new

The Official 2013 In-State Football Prediction Thread

Unbelievable how much fan support they get. One of the best travelling fan bases.. I just don't get it.
It's one thing to stay with your team during down years.. but how do you develop and maintain a following when you have NEVER knocked on the door of even finishing top3 conference??

Jake Heaps is really going to be good for you guys under Charlie Weiss.

Unbelievable how much fan support they get. One of the best travelling fan bases.. I just don't get it.
It's one thing to stay with your team during down years.. but how do you develop and maintain a following when you have NEVER knocked on the door of even finishing top3 conference??

it's impressive pkm. would you say the football fans are the same as the bball fans? the same boosters? or is it a different group of fans?

U
it's impressive pkm. would you say the football fans are the same as the bball fans? the same boosters? or is it a different group of fans?

Completely different. The fb fanbase is rabid but most all boosters are bb supporters. Its utterly ridiculous that an SEC school has a much bigger bb budget than fb.

U

Completely different. The fb fanbase is rabid but most all boosters are bb supporters. Its utterly ridiculous that an SEC school has a much bigger bb budget than fb.

not when you are in pursuit of #n9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd put the NFL prospects as follows:

#1 - Trevor Reilly. NFL.com already has him listed as a better prospect and going higher in the draft.
#2/3 - Tenny Palepoi/Van Noy - I put this as a toss up. All Utah does is churn out NFL DT's. I think Van Noy will slip due to not having the hogs in front of him eating up blocks. He will struggle initially and it will hurt his draft stock.

Kyle Van Noy was named to USA TODAY Sports Preseason All-America team by Paul Myerberg, his fourth preseason All-America nomination to date.

The 6-foot-3 senior has been named a Preseason All-American by Phil Steele, SI.com, USA TODAY and Sporting News. Coming off an All-America season in 2012, Van Noy is the only player to register a stat in every major defensive category the past two seasons. Last season the 245-pound linebacker finished the season ranked No. 2 in the nation in sacks (13) and forced fumbles (six) and No. 4 in tackles for loss (22). Van Noy is the current active FBS leader in sacks with 22 for his career and has been named to the following watch lists for 2013:
•Lott Trophy
•Bednarik Award
•Walter Camp
•Bronko Nagurski Trophy
•Rotary Lombardi
•Butkus Award

Bet you $20 vannoy falls off big this year.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I bet ya 20 duckets that van noy goes in the first 4 rounds of the draft next year

please bet me $20 that you will win fantasy baseball

Team coming on STRONG.

Biffed setting up my lineup a few days on vacay or else I'd be a lock to win this round, and thus prob the whole thing.

Lolololololol no **** bro.
First 4 rds? Cmon.

Well my real reason for the KVN post was because green thinks riley is a better nfl prospect than KVN.

So..... how bout this.
I bet you 20 bucks that kvn is darfted before riley

Well my real reason for the KVN post was because green thinks riley is a better nfl prospect than KVN.

So..... how bout this.
I bet you 20 bucks that kvn is darfted before riley

Why complicate things?

How bout just $20 that vannoy sucks way bad?

Ok but I'm the one who gets to decide if he sux