What's new

The official DO NOT draft Randle thread.

I love this thread.

This is all good material to look back on when Randle tears up the NBA.

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk

Here's what I like, if you disagree, state what you disagree with, and then why.

I think it adds more to the conversation. Anybody can say they disagree, not many people can adequately state why.

I think I've done that Hantlers. I don't agree that a guy getting dunked on proves anything about a guys defense - I provided examples of why I feel that way.

I don't think Randle is a ****ty defensive player. He's probably below average. Why? Because I watched him play a ton last year. Ultimately arguing defense is a completely subjective exercise so I try to stay away from it mostly - nobody can prove anything. You say he's ****ty, I say he might be below average. The only thing we can do is agree to disagree because the only way to have an opinion on defense is to watch a guy play it. I watched Randle probably more than anybody but PKM and while he needs to improve, I just didn't think he was terrible.

I love this thread.

Will you go wherever Randle lands? srs question.

See, when you say he's probably below average, or might be below average, what you really want to say is that he's average. I don't see how anybody who has watched him play a lot can think that he's even decent at defense...but hey, more power to you.

As for reasons why he's bad...he doesn't show any defensive instincts, he's usually slow to rotate over, he's not explosive, he averaged less than a block per game despite over matching most of his opponents, and he has slow feet on defense. While he shows that he is capable on offense, he sucks on defense. He's similar to Boozer in that regard. Oh, and players that are bad at defense in college don't miraculously become good in the NBA. I mean, who is he going to guard?

I just think Randle has the kinda "fire" that burns hotter than all of the current Jazz players combined.

Sure, you'd pick the top 4 ahead of Randle, but to say DO NOT DRAFT RANDLE is obviously just a troll attempt and it is pathetic.

I just think Randle has the kinda "fire" that burns hotter than all of the current Jazz players combined.

Sure, you'd pick the top 4 ahead of Randle, but to say DO NOT DRAFT RANDLE is obviously just a troll attempt and it is pathetic.

Answer the question.

LOL.. what??? WTF for????

No clue. You just seem to be unusually attached to Randle. You seem to be pretty over the top in love with him.
That's cool, was just curious how much you loved him.
Not enough to commit to whatever team he went to, so I take it as a schtick.

I'm sure you like him and all, but not sure any more if you would follow him on the road to get a picture with him or whatever any more.

So in other words, if someone dares question your man-crush on Randle, he/she is obviously just a troll and pathetic.

Got it.

There are other well-informed draft analysts who aren't high on Randle. Are they all trolls and pathetic too?

I love this thread.

I'll bump this up for ya when he busts.

Well if history repeats itself the jazz with draft Randle. Just because he lead his team to the final, but lost. This was the same with Burke and Hayward.