What's new

The **Official** I Endorse Dave Ballou Thread

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Maybe the novelty of Dave running for city council has worn off the second time around, only it's not a novelty. He's the right person for the position and he could use our support.

I think Dave is a hell of a guy and here's why:

I met Dave when I started hosting poker games and inviting people from Jazzfanz. I don't know exactly how many times he's been, but well over a dozen times. When he says he'll be there, he's there. Not only does he show up early and have a great attitude but he brings food, every time. I think he's probably made a personal connection with every person he's played with. I'm happy to host but I'm far from a life of the party kind of guy. Dave fills that gap. He's a perfect guest.

In a world of cynicism and apathy he's decided to get involved in local politics. This isn't ego stroking, he cares. He wants to make his community better. I believe that he CAN make his community better. I want to help him get into the position that gives him that chance.

Maybe people have short memories.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?13812-Fire-Lindon-Boat-Harbor-Help-Requested

When a fire broke out in an RV at the Lindon Boat Harbor on Utah Lake, Dave put his life at risk and very likely saved the man inside. This is who he is. He's our guy. He deserves our support.

Even if you just want to show your support with a couple dollars, do it! Send contributions here: Dave@DastrupInsurance.com

If you want to meet some of your fellow Jazzfanzers and support Dave, come to poker night! (details to follow)

Just do something!

I wholeheartedly support Dave Ballow for Taylorsville City Council District 3. You should too.

Please post your endorsement of Dave Ballou for city council here.

Poker night will be Fri. Sept. 6th at 7:30pm at my house. I'm in West Jordan near Jordan Landing. If you'd like to attend or want further details please PM me. Everyone who wants to support Dave is welcome!

Unfortunately I only have the ability to seat 20 players so reserve your spot as soon as possible. We are currently at 11 and the remaining seats could go fast.

As a bonus, you get to meet me

I am, Mike McKell, and I approve of this thread.

Dave is not a good guy, he's a great guy (a douche, but still.) Plus, the guy can grapple. My neck hurts right now because of him (not that way sickos. He's super small.)

Anyway, he's smart, down to earth, he'd take his shirt off for anyone (yes, even the gays) and he's a great family man.

Man, I missed the day I hated him. Seriously tho.

Poker night will be Fri. Sept. 6th at 7:30pm at my house. I'm in West Jordan near Jordan Landing. If you'd like to attend or want further details please PM me. Everyone who wants to support Dave is welcome!

Unfortunately I only have the ability to seat 20 players so reserve your spot as soon as possible. We are currently at 11 and the remaining seats could go fast.

Can I play via skype?

And vote for Dave...he has a high school named after him!

https://profiles.dcps.dc.gov/452

And their english skills are just as good as his.

Ballou Senior High School offers a myriad of academic programs that allow students to explore and reach their maximum potential.

What's the buy in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sounds too rich for me. I'm out.

Exact change required..?