What's new

The **Official** I Endorse Dave Ballou Thread

Srs tho Jason, don't you want to put a face to all these posts??

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Not really. Makes banning easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

Now Jason.. this will be a family friendly poker game. Dave Ballou wishes to run a campaign little teenage girls could be proud of.
No shenanigans please.

Now Jason.. this will be a family friendly poker game. Dave Ballou wishes to run a campaign little teenage girls could be proud of.
No shenanigans please.

Guess I won't skype in naked then.

Although nothing quite like skyping naked with a bowl of cheetos.

No shenanigans please.

Funny, that's not the Ballou I remember AT ALL! Pretty sure every conversation I've had with him (not involving insurance quotes) was him begging me to convince Jase to un-ban him. And he deserved every one. Wow times have changed.

Funny, that's not the Ballou I remember AT ALL! Pretty sure every conversation I've had with him (not involving insurance quotes) was him begging me to convince Jase to un-ban him. And he deserved every one. Wow times have changed.

*feeling bad I duped you*

Ballou is still Ballou.. but he's our Ballou.

*feeling bad I duped you*

Ballou is still Ballou.. but he's our Ballou.

Baloo_the_bear.jpg

You learn new things about Dave Ballou every day.

When Dave is not doing biochemistry, he is never without things to do. He likes to mountain bike, ski (downhill and cross-country), sail, dance, listen to and play music, and play tennis and softball. He is married to Jean Ballou and they have four children, and ten grandchildren.

He did make for a fun "Night Out" back when those existed.

I have no doubt.

By the way, you are a great addition to the posting quality here.
Srs.

And please excuse my very temp avi... I feel bad when I see it when a lady is present. Will change it.

Oh, and Ballou is a total douche, but truly one of the nicest and most genuine guys I've ever met. He deserves our support.

I have no doubt.

By the way, you are a great addition to the posting quality here.
Srs.

And please excuse my very temp avi... I feel bad when I see it when a lady is present. Will change it.

Don't. It's funny.