What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Former Attorney General William Barr said then-President Donald Trump became furious when Barr told him there was no evidence that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

"I told him that all this stuff was bulls--- ... about election fraud. And, you know, it was wrong to be shoveling it out the way his team was," Barr said

Barr acknowledged that Trump contributed to the image of him as the president's lackey, including by bringing his name up in the 2019 phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that led to Trump's first impeachment. In the call, which Trump would later describe as "perfect," he told Zelenskyy that he would have Barr reach out to him or his "people" concerning two investigations he wanted: one related to an email server tied to Trump’s former political rival Hillary Clinton and the other related to Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Barr told Holt he hadn't been aware of the scheme and was "livid" when he found out about what Trump had said. "This whole maneuver of trying to get the Ukrainians to investigate Biden — that was a harebrained scheme. It was ridiculous," Barr said.

My favorite part: TRUMP, HE SAID, "NEVER REALLY HAD A GOOD IDEA OF, YOU, THE ROLE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND TO SOME EXTENT, YOU KNOW, THE PRESIDENTS ROLE." lol

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Barr said Trump called him in to a meeting that day in his private dining room and questioned him about his comments.

Barr said he told Trump the Justice Department had investigated and found no evidence to support the various conspiracy theories that Trump and his legal team were pushing.

"He was asking about different theories, and I had the answers. I was able to tell him, 'This was wrong because of this,'" Barr recounted.

Trump listened, but "he was obviously getting very angry about this."

Barr said he told Trump: "I understand you're upset with me. And I'm perfectly happy to tender my resignation."

Barr said Trump then slapped his desk and said: "Accepted. Accepted."

"And then — boom. He slapped it again. 'Accepted. Go home. Don't go back to your office. Go home. You're done,'" he said.

Former Attorney General William Barr said then-President Donald Trump became furious when Barr told him there was no evidence that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

"I told him that all this stuff was bulls--- ... about election fraud. And, you know, it was wrong to be shoveling it out the way his team was," Barr said

Barr acknowledged that Trump contributed to the image of him as the president's lackey, including by bringing his name up in the 2019 phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that led to Trump's first impeachment. In the call, which Trump would later describe as "perfect," he told Zelenskyy that he would have Barr reach out to him or his "people" concerning two investigations he wanted: one related to an email server tied to Trump’s former political rival Hillary Clinton and the other related to Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Barr told Holt he hadn't been aware of the scheme and was "livid" when he found out about what Trump had said. "This whole maneuver of trying to get the Ukrainians to investigate Biden — that was a harebrained scheme. It was ridiculous," Barr said.

My favorite part: TRUMP, HE SAID, "NEVER REALLY HAD A GOOD IDEA OF, YOU, THE ROLE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND TO SOME EXTENT, YOU KNOW, THE PRESIDENTS ROLE." lol

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Barr said Trump called him in to a meeting that day in his private dining room and questioned him about his comments.

Barr said he told Trump the Justice Department had investigated and found no evidence to support the various conspiracy theories that Trump and his legal team were pushing.

"He was asking about different theories, and I had the answers. I was able to tell him, 'This was wrong because of this,'" Barr recounted.

Barr said he told Trump: "I understand you're upset with me. And I'm perfectly happy to tender my resignation."

"And then — boom. He slapped it again. 'Accepted. Go home. Don't go back to your office. Go home. You're done,'" he said.

When I have conversations with people who think the election was actually stolen in any of the 10 dozen ways Trump has claimed it was, none of those claims is consistent with any of the other ones, I just want to smack them hard until they admit that they actually know it isn't true.

He is truly one of the worst people we have ever had in the top leadership role in this country. One of the worst people I have ever encountered in any way, in fact. He is truly a psychopath, at the level that he probably needs medication. I am beginning to think he is psychopathic to the point he has actual hallucinations that the **** he spews out is real and really happening the way he thinks it is.

By the way isn't Volodymyr Zelenskyy just the best eastern european name ever. ****ing bad-*** name for a president. I have a ton of respect for that guy and how he is handling all this. He is as good an example of how a celebrity can take on the top role in a country, as much as Trump is the exact opposite of that.

Seriously if Trump hadn't been born into a family of power he would have probably been one of those guys that held some young girls captive in his basement popping out babies until one of them escaped and got a neighbor to call 911.

Seriously if Trump hadn't been born into a family of power he would have probably been one of those guys that held some young girls captive in his basement popping out babies until one of them escaped and got a neighbor to call 911.
Sounds about right

Fun fact: If Trump had put all the money his daddy gave him into a simple 401K he'd have more money right now than he has through all his genius business deals (that he needed his daddy's money to even be involved in in the first place).

He’s doing it again.

We okay with this? And when the inevitable story from Russia comes out that Hunter invented Covid in a Ukrainian bio lab run by trans athlete scientists teaching CRT, right wing media will run with it like no one’s business. The mainstream media will treat it as a real story, tabling actual stories that we need. And gross Russian disinformation will serve Trump’s purpose.

The time is coming “to again help our partner Trump to become president,” state TV host Evgeny Popov recently declared. On Thursday’s edition of the state television show The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Putin’s pet pundits offered an update on plans for 2024.

Note the word “again”

Dmitry Drobnitsky, an omnipresent “Americanist” on Soloviev’s show, suggested that Tulsi Gabbard should be invited along with Trump. Dudakov agreed: “Tulsi Gabbard would also be great. Maybe Trump will take her as his vice-president?” Gabbard has recently become a fixture of state television for her pro-Russian talking points, and has even been described as a “Russian agent” by the Kremlin’s propaganda machine.

Dudakov’s Twitter feed, which he maintains despite the service being blocked in Russia, offers a glimpse into his own propaganda efforts. Tweeting as “Duderman67,” Dudakov focuses on criticizing U.S. President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton—while boosting Trump.

Speaking about the upcoming midterm elections on Soloviev’s show last week, Konstantin Dolgov, the deputy chairman of the Committee on Economic Policy of Russia’s Federation Council, predicted that “the results will apparently not be good for the Democrats,” because of rising gas prices in the U.S. But the midterms, he emphasized, are “just a rehearsal. The main elections are further ahead and preparations for those are already underway.”

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The time is coming “to again help our partner Trump to become president,” state TV host Evgeny Popov recently declared. On Thursday’s edition of the state television show The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Putin’s pet pundits offered an update on plans for 2024.

Note the word “again”

Dmitry Drobnitsky, an omnipresent “Americanist” on Soloviev’s show, suggested that Tulsi Gabbard should be invited along with Trump. Dudakov agreed: “Tulsi Gabbard would also be great. Maybe Trump will take her as his vice-president?” Gabbard has recently become a fixture of state television for her pro-Russian talking points, and has even been described as a “Russian agent” by the Kremlin’s propaganda machine.

Dudakov’s Twitter feed, which he maintains despite the service being blocked in Russia, offers a glimpse into his own propaganda efforts. Tweeting as “Duderman67,” Dudakov focuses on criticizing U.S. President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton—while boosting Trump.

Speaking about the upcoming midterm elections on Soloviev’s show last week, Konstantin Dolgov, the deputy chairman of the Committee on Economic Policy of Russia’s Federation Council, predicted that “the results will apparently not be good for the Democrats,” because of rising gas prices in the U.S. But the midterms, he emphasized, are “just a rehearsal. The main elections are further ahead and preparations for those are already underway.”

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
They’re not even subtle about it, are they? Putin i think is realizing that his only way out of this Ukrainian mess isn’t to defeat Ukraine but to empower his political party in America and the entire pro democracy coalition falls apart. The only thing surprising to me about this post is that Russia knows they can layout their entire game plan and no one at Fox News, the Federalist Society, or inside the Republican Party will give a ****. It still surprises me that the party of Reagan and Bush has completely and utterly capitulated to Putin and Russia.

So again, I get that CRT and trans athletes are scary and no one likes paying higher gas prices. But I’d rather pay $100 bucks per gallon than backstab our western allies and becoming subservient to the scum of the earth. Our country and its ideals should matter more than dumb gas prices and culture wars. But I get I might be in the minority these days.

Fun fact: If Trump had put all the money his daddy gave him into a simple 401K he'd have more money right now than he has through all his genius business deals (that he needed his daddy's money to even be involved in in the first place).

pretty funny when your best business skill apparently was the ability to fend off debtors and rearrange credit arrangement lol

Probably should check Hunter again to see if he made 1/10th what the Kush is making. If he is, you can fry his *** for corruption. If he isn't, you can roast his *** for being lame at making money from daddy's influence.

i mean either way these families they're all corrupt. I still can't believe your politicians are allowed to have investments in shares that they will obviously have inside knowledge about.

They’re not even subtle about it, are they? Putin i think is realizing that his only way out of this Ukrainian mess isn’t to defeat Ukraine but to empower his political party in America and the entire pro democracy coalition falls apart. The only thing surprising to me about this post is that Russia knows they can layout their entire game plan and no one at Fox News, the Federalist Society, or inside the Republican Party will give a ****. It still surprises me that the party of Reagan and Bush has completely and utterly capitulated to Putin and Russia.

So again, I get that CRT and trans athletes are scary and no one likes paying higher gas prices. But I’d rather pay $100 bucks per gallon than backstab our western allies and becoming subservient to the scum of the earth. Our country and its ideals should matter more than dumb gas prices and culture wars. But I get I might be in the minority these days.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Monday that Russia's unprovoked war with Ukraine was "meant to put an end" to US-led global domination and the expansion of NATO, a report said.

"Our special military operation is meant to put an end to the unabashed expansion [of NATO] and the unabashed drive towards full domination by the US and its Western subjects on the world stage," Lavrov told the state-owned television news channel Rossiya 24, according to a translation from the Russian state-run media outlet RT.

Good for them. I am so happy for them. That's just an example of what can happen if you're born into wealth and you leverage that into more wealth. The real American dream.
I really wish I would've pulled myself up by my own bootstraps and been born into a billionaire's family. That would've been amazing. Instead, I wasn't and now I blame all my problems on immigrants, trans athletes, globalists, or something.

Her assessment of the former president has new resonance in the current moment: “In the course of his presidency, indeed, Trump would come more to resemble Putin in political practice and predilection than he resembled any of his recent American presidential predecessors.”

Hill was at her desk at home on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021, writing her memoir, when a journalist friend she first met in Russia called. The friend told her to turn on the television. Once she did so, a burst of horrific clarity overtook her. “I saw the thread,” she told me. “The thread connecting the Zelensky phone call to Jan. 6. And I remembered how, in 2020, Putin had changed Russia’s Constitution to allow him to stay in power longer. This was Trump pulling a Putin”.

Former president Donald Trump routinely told foreign heads of state and government that he deserved a “re-do” of his first two years in office and said he wanted to serve more than two terms as president, according to one of his former foreign policy advisers.

In an interview with The New York Times Magazine, ex-National Security Council director Fiona Hill said she saw Mr Trump had aspirations to be an autocrat in the mould of Russian president Vladimir Putin, Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Ergodan, or Hungary’s Viktor Orban.

She recalled how he would “constantly” tell world leaders of his desire to be granted an extra two years in office, which he said was justified by his first two having been “taken away from him” by what he described as the “Russia hoax,” which was his term for the legitimate investigation into Russia’s interference on his behalf during the 2016 presidential election.

“And he’d say that he wanted more than two terms,” Ms Hill said, adding that Mr Trump “clearly meant it”.

She also told the Times Mr Trump’s ambassador to Hungary, David Cornstein, “openly talked about” Mr Trump wanting “the same arrangement” as Hungarian right-wing strongman Viktor Orban, in which Mr Trump “push the margins and stay in power without any checks and balances”.

Recalling watching the 6 January 2001 attack on the Capitol at home, she said she saw a “thread” between the riot and what Mr Putin had done in 2020 by changing Russia’s constitution to allow him to serve as president longer.

“This was Trump pulling a Putin,” she said.

Asked about Ms Hill’s comments, Mr Trump told the Times: “She doesn’t know the first thing she’s talking about. If she didn’t have the accent she would be nothing.”

Last edited:
Thank goodness he wasn’t able to pull it off.
Bullet dodged.
Just in time for another one to fire… coming soon to an election booth near you.