What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

What’s really hilarious is that low information voters still think trump helped them economically when in reality he attempted to do the exact opposite.

* He attempted to strip them of health care. First, through repealing the ACA and then second through the Supreme Court. Remember how he was gonna propose a health care plan “in two weeks” that was going to cover everyone while lowering costs and then never did? And if his DOJ had gotten the court to strike down the ACA? Then millions of trump voters would’ve lost their health care:
* Remember his landmark legislative achievement that did nothing for most Americans (and actually raised taxes on some in the middle class) while giving a disproportionate share of tax cut funds back to billionaires, like Trump?

* Trump’s last budget proposed cuts to entitlements. LOL how would that have helped the “forgotten man?”

Trump might’ve campaigned as a populist but he governed (if you can even call it governing) as a greedy Republican. His economic policies disproportionately aided the big donor class. Although, he shoveled just enough culture war red meat to keep low info voters satisfied and entertained. As we see here with @babe
As an aside, I think we need to retire the term "low information voters." They're not low information anymore, they've just got BAD information.

As an aside, I think we need to retire the term "low information voters." They're not low information anymore, they've just got BAD information.
Fair enough. Garbage in garbage out. Many Americans distrust the media (some of it is warranted) but they’re seeking truth from some of the worst sources on the planet. Usually whatever entertains them or feeds into their own cultural prejudices. And social media keeps them siloed into thinking that their side is right despite being horrifically wrong. Without real and accurate information piercing their silos, folks dig deeper and deeper into disinformation and conspiracy. It's why we have so many who think Qanon is real. Or like when people say getting Covid is better than getting the vaccine or 2020 saw election fraud when Donald’s own DOJ said that there wasn’t.

Last edited:
Trump's main problem is that he let the wrong kind of people into the White House. His administration was continually infested with people who would do anything to make him look bad.
His administration was filled with yes-men, because Trump doesn't tolerate much else, and always saying "yes" requires very little in capabilities., so many were simply incompetent.

And, besides, where's the chain of custody/ the paper trail in all this. This is not evidence, it's bunk.
That's not really the important part.

His administration was filled with yes-men, because Trump doesn't tolerate much else, and always saying "yes" requires very little in capabilities., so many were simply incompetent.

That's not really the important part.
Correct. He demanded loyalty from everyone.

He demanded loyalty from Comey. When Comey didn't kill the investigation into Flynn, he was fired.
He demanded that Jeff Sessions fire Mueller and kill the Mueller probe. When he didn't, he was fired.
He demanded loyalty from his lawyers and campaign insiders. That's why Manafort got a pardon and Cohen didn't.
He demanded loyalty from his Sec of State. When Rex didn't provide that, he fired him while Rex was sick and working in Africa.
He demanded loyalty from his Sec of Defense and CoS. When they refused to go along with his plot to invoke the Insurrection Act, he fired Esper and ripped into Milley.
He demanded loyalty from his Chief of Staff, that's why Piebrus and Kelly got canned and Meadows was embraced.

Trump was the most insecure president we've ever had.

I don't need the media, journalists, talk show hosts or any other sounding board to tell me what to think.

I can simply watch a video of Trump speaking and how he carries himself that tells me he was never fit for office and a complete embarrassment. If you can't believe others, believe your own eyes.

Taking a page from the Joker, this country deserves a better class of leadership. Biden isn't it either, but we're likely going to be left with picking between these two nimrods again in 2024.

I don't need the media, journalists, talk show hosts or any other sounding board to tell me what to think.

I can simply watch a video of Trump speaking and how he carries himself that tells me he was never fit for office and a complete embarrassment. If you can't believe others, believe your own eyes.
This. I knew he was a piece of crap long before he ran for office. Im guessing that many of the people who worship him now thought he was a piece of crap prior to running for office as well.

My purpose in here, if I had one, would most likely be to contribute something worth thinking about, maybe even something fresh or original.

A thread discussing impeaching a former Pres two years out of office is an unlikely stage for such an aim.

It does look to me like the crew in here is mostly dedicated to a losing cause, a lost cause really.

Trump didn't create or start a political movement, he just used what was already there. All the wonderful stuff the political activist left believes is essential to save the world is actually a false, delusional set of imperatives people are rejecting simply because the solutions being actively promoted are just "nuts".

Trump just looked like someone who wasn't going to press forward with the insanity.

yah yah. In an insane world, the nutjobs run the asylums. Right.

My point is that you folks have a failed line of priorities, agenda points, and beliefs. Time to go back to the drawing boards and make some connections with reality. You have lost over half of the people who once thought you might be OK.

It just starts to cost too much money, even for the ultra rich, uber corrupt, to keep pushing this ****.

So the evidence I see points to Obama being still heavily involved in directing the powered agenda. Some rumblings suggest Hillary is gearing up to swoop in on her broom and pick up what's left of Biden. What would stiop the Dems from running a Hillary/Obama Presidential ticket in 2024? We have animatronic technology enough to do the job, so far as standing up and doing dramatic scenes for Hillary goes, and Obama could just do the real work behind the scenes.

I know that's the dream ya'll believe in.

Americans 7-1 don't.

My purpose in here, if I had one, would most likely be to contribute something worth thinking about, maybe even something fresh or original.

A thread discussing impeaching a former Pres two years out of office is an unlikely stage for such an aim.

It does look to me like the crew in here is mostly dedicated to a losing cause, a lost cause really.

Trump didn't create or start a political movement, he just used what was already there. All the wonderful stuff the political activist left believes is essential to save the world is actually a false, delusional set of imperatives people are rejecting simply because the solutions being actively promoted are just "nuts".

Trump just looked like someone who wasn't going to press forward with the insanity.

yah yah. In an insane world, the nutjobs run the asylums. Right.

My point is that you folks have a failed line of priorities, agenda points, and beliefs. Time to go back to the drawing boards and make some connections with reality. You have lost over half of the people who once thought you might be OK.

It just starts to cost too much money, even for the ultra rich, uber corrupt, to keep pushing this ****.

So the evidence I see points to Obama being still heavily involved in directing the powered agenda. Some rumblings suggest Hillary is gearing up to swoop in on her broom and pick up what's left of Biden. What would stiop the Dems from running a Hillary/Obama Presidential ticket in 2024? We have animatronic technology enough to do the job, so far as standing up and doing dramatic scenes for Hillary goes, and Obama could just do the real work behind the scenes.

I know that's the dream ya'll believe in.

Americans 7-1 don't.
Haven't been reading your posts in a while. Yep, still crazy nonsense. Carry on

Ignore is a fantastic feature… just saying.
It's my own fault but it kind of doesn't work for me. You still see that the posts are there and you see the responses other posters are giving to that post and I just get curious and end up showing the post. Now that I've gone through that whole process of seeing an ignored post, reading a response to it, wondering what they must be responding to, making the decision to give in and show the post and then read it... I'm now far more invested in the post than if I didn't have it on ignore in the first place.

Again, it's my fault, but I've just decided more or less to avoid responding to the people I would otherwise ignore instead of putting them on ignore.

Didn’t want to clutter the sad Ukraine thread with politics. But it’s important to remember that all of these scumbags didn’t give a **** about Ukraine when their boy was extorting President Zelensky to find dirt on Biden or else never see military aid. These people have no integrity. ****ing shameless

Remember when John Bolton didn’t testify about “Rudy’s drug deal” and wrote a book instead? His assistant, Fiona Hill had the courage to testify. But John wanted to make money instead.