What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

“Thrill, remind me again why you advocate voting against all republicans until the party has been punished so much they finally will make changes to never go back to Trumpism ever again.”

Despicable that they’re still trying to out the whistleblower.

amen ambassador McFaul, amen.

Sorry, but that's only 1 out of three. Trump does have great employment numbers, although not from his policies and certainly not with an eye toward minority employment, and he has done nothing to fight poverty that is not attributed to a good economy.

However, signing First Step was important, and he deserves credit for that.

Calling black Democrats the "plantation left" is seriously messed up.

While The “Plantation Left” attack isn’t new, it’s become popular recently among the Alt right because of TP’s Candace Owens. She’s Black Tomi Lahren. She’s essentially a bomb throwing grifter who’s making good money and staying relevant by being angry and saying obnoxious and untruthful things. (White) Republicans use her as a battering ram against Democrats and social justice advocates. No one serious about politics should take Owens seriously. She’s a clown.

Earlier this year or last year she came out with a website “Black Out” or “BLEXIT” which promoted revisionist history and outright lies to encourage blacks to “leave” the “plantation left” aka Democratic Party. Real historian Kevin Kruse has a field day with her website. She blocked him as a result.

Enjoy:

So, her aides are "guilty" of destroying Clinton's personal property, or Clinton is "guilty" of telling people to destroy her personal property? When did you become some Communist who thinks they can tell other people what to do with their property?

It should be pointed out that Clinton’s server was:

a. Never successfully hacked. The DNC and DNCC’s servers were hacked. I think people might conflate the two. They shouldn’t.

b. Hillary’s personal server was returned to the company she leased it from. Like most companies do, they erased the data from the previous owner. Unlike Hannity says, No Clorox bleach was used nor was this intentionally criminal. Clinton returned it properly and the company followed procedure in erasing its data. That’s why criminal charges We’re never pressed.

c. However, additional data was found on Abedin’s laptop that her (now) ex-husband Anthony Weiner, was sexting from. That data was analyzed and and again, no criminal charges were filed. And no, it’s not because the FBI are a bunch of rainbow flag waving liberals.

d. Trump at least entertains the notion that there’s some box server (DNC?) that was hacked and somehow brought over to Ukraine. Now from what I understand, the DNC’s “server” wasn’t a box but a cloud system. I also think people (the president included) are conflating this with Hillary’s server. I think for some reason Trumpers believe this box server is hiding in the Ukraine and will somehow exonerate Russia from hacking the DNC and incriminate Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Obama, and basically all enemies of Trump. Right?

edit: respond to any mistakes I made here but this is my understanding of things.

Lol fine with me. Next November will see the loss of both the Senate and White House for republicans. Don’t want to take your jobs seriously today? Cool cool, we’ll find people who will tomorrow.

Lol fine with me. Next November will see the loss of both the Senate and White House for republicans. Don’t want to take your jobs seriously today? Cool cool, we’ll find people who will tomorrow.

Chafetz thinks everyone reads as slow as he does.

Chafetz thinks everyone reads as slow as he does.

'member when chafing tried to pin false funding projections from planned parenthood opponents? And tried to say it was planned parenthoods data that he retrieved himself?

And then got called out on the carpet over it?

The internet does.

'member when chafing tried to pin false funding projections from planned parenthood opponents? And tried to say it was planned parenthoods data that he retrieved himself?

And then got called out on the carpet over it?

The internet does.

Great find! Such an embarrassment. I wonder if he got to the bottom of that there truth right there?

remember when we all showed up at Brighton High to disrupt Jason’s town hall because George Soros promised us free money? I’m still waiting for my check...

https://www.deseret.com/2017/2/11/2...wn-hall-crowd-tried-bullying-and-intimidation

Chaffetz said the crowd that filled the auditorium at Brighton High School in Cottonwood Heights and spilled over into a protest outside included people brought in from other states to disrupt the meeting.

"Absolutely. I know there were," he said, suggesting it was "more of a paid attempt to bully and intimidate" than a reflection of the feelings of his 3rd District constituents.

Asked who would foot the bill to fill the audience with outside agitators, Chaffetz said, "do some reporting"

the man just can’t keep being an *******

Wait! How could this be? If the phone call was so perfect why did they redact key words and phrases?

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter...

Colonel Vindman told House investigators Tuesday that he twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were pressuring Ukraine to undertake inquiries beneficial to the president, including of Mr. Biden

where have all the Trumpers gone? They’ve been silent since Ambassador Taylor testified.

Last edited:
Mueller was investigating whether laws were broken. Collusion is not illegal. He did not say whether trump colluded or not. Yet people are still stuck on the narrative their dear leader has spoon fed them.

It's comical to hear Trump and his supporters in Congress and the media say it's all about overturning 2016, when it's his own hubris that brought him to this point. And stupidity.

Sure, millions of us didn't like the outcome, politics is a team sport for many anyway, but c'mon, really, what were the odds that a narcissistic, dull witted, incompetent, promoter of poorly conceived conspiracy plots, would do something impeachable? I'll take them odds, lol...

Last edited:
It's comical to hear Trump and his supporters in Congress and the media say it's all about overturning 2016, when it's his own hubris that brought him to this point. And stupidity.

Sure, millions of us didn't like the outcome, politics is a team sport for many anyway, but c'mon, really, what were the odds that a narcissistic, dull witted, incompetent, promoter of poorly conceived conspiracy plots, would do something impeachable? I'll take them odds, lol...

What are the odds he beats all that and everything else he has done, and gets reelected?

When the republicans asked the military officer a question Shefty Shiff would not let him answer. You liberals are not fair at all.
Boo hoo, it's so hard for you. Do you need a tissue? Guess what? Life isn't fair. You would think you would have learned that by your age. I guess life has been unfair in your favor just your life...

Are Republicans fair? No. Are any party in any country fair? No.

Mueller was investigating whether laws were broken. Collusion is not illegal. He did not say whether trump colluded or not. Yet people are still stuck on the narrative their dear leader has spoon fed them.

Thats a great summary. Lets move on now.

Boo hoo, it's so hard for you. Do you need a tissue? Guess what? Life isn't fair. You would think you would have learned that by your age. I guess life has been unfair in your favor just your life...

Are Republicans fair? No. Are any party in any country fair? No.

I agree with this.