What's new

The **OFFICIAL** Rudy Gobert is awesome how did he fall to the 27th pick? Thread

UGLI baby

We've got 90 threads panicking about Burke and a few threads declaring Neto the G.O.A.T. We need a Gobert hype thread.

When we darfted him I was happy but thought he was strictly a project big who could maybe contribute a few years into his career.

I definitely think Gobert can play minutes off the bench RIGHT NOW and be solid.

I'm enjoying watching The Gobert Report.

We've got 90 threads panicking about Burke and a few threads declaring Neto the G.O.A.T. We need a Gobert hype thread.

When we darfted him I was happy but thought he was strictly a project big who could maybe contribute a few years into his career.

I definitely think Gobert can play minutes off the bench RIGHT NOW and be solid.

I'm enjoying watching The Gobert Report.

I swear to you UGLI if Gobert bust cause of this thread!!!!!

I swear to you UGLI if Gobert bust cause of this thread!!!!!

I don't really think you can go wrong with the #27 pick though... If all he could ever do is stand next to the rim and jump straight up, to me that's already worth the pick.

He's definitely not a stiff. If he can get some basic basketball iq down and, probably a bigger long shot, develop a 10-15 footer, he should be a very serviceable big in this league.

Oh hell yeah bro. Not enough stand around the rim and jump up and down guys in todays NBA. Dying breed.

Not with his height and reach bro, did you see this photo? That's 7'0 Miles Plumlee he's out jumping/reaching.

BO56NuVCcAAVm1I.jpg:large

Not with his height and reach bro, did you see this photo? That's 7'0 Miles Plumlee he's out jumping/reaching.

BO56NuVCcAAVm1I.jpg:large

Do you one better bro, saw that in live action video on NBATV and have it recorded on the DVR

Miles brother Mason plays for the Nets.

Do you one better bro, saw that in live action video on NBATV and have it recorded on the DVR

Miles brother Mason plays for the Nets.

I predict Gobert will start next to Favors by the end of the year, with Kanter off the bench with significant minutes.

#NoJoke

I predict Gobert will start next to Favors by the end of the year, with Kanter off the bench with significant minutes.

#NoJoke

LOOOLLL no way we can't score if they start lol this situation in offense is more stupid than dh12 omer asik combo

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

You still haven't answered my question re The River Wild and Deliverance - are they your favorite movies????

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Haha. Deliverance is classic. River wild is actually pretty good river action though, not too dramatized as far as the river running goes. Like em both. Except for the pig part in deliverance...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Haha. Deliverance is classic. River wild is actually pretty good river action though, not too dramatized as far as the river running goes. Like em both. Except for the pig part in deliverance...

How did they teach these actors to navigate through those rivers though, that's would be my question???????

How did they teach these actors to navigate through those rivers though, that's would be my question???????

I have wondered that myself. The rivers they filmed on for the river wild are pretty intense, and the one in deliverance is even more difficult. I think it was probably not them some of the time. I have a hard enough time training my new guides every spring, let alone some Hollywood actors!