3/17

Memphis @ NYC

3/19

Pacers @ Memphis

3/20

Jazz @ Houston

3/21

Jazz @ Memphis

The Jazz need to win in Houston and at least have Memphis split those 2 games. If that happens the Jazz will have a huge opportunity and if they beat Memphis they will only be a 1/2 game behind!!!

Or Memphis loses their next two and on Monday both teams are tied at 37-33...then we could go up a full game on them!

Also this is Memphis schedule after the Jazz game:

@Boston
@Chicago
vs. San Antonio

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Jazz!

Our schedule is brutal pretty much the rest the way. I don't see us getting into the playoffs, but I will be cheering like crazy.

The Jazz could upset the Spurs. Devin Harris is better suited to guard Parker than Deron was. Favors and Jefferson can handle Duncan's length better than Boozer and Memo could. AK will be able to stop Manu better than most.
Their advantage of course is deadly three point shooting and the best coach in the league.

Sorry, but they haven't a chance in hell to upset the spurs. Let's not get to excited about beating the twolves and sixers at home.

Matt Bonner will eat us for lunch....

But it will be good for the team if we make the playoffs....I think the Spurs will not sweep us though.

Sorry, but they haven't a chance in hell to upset the spurs. Let's not get to excited about beating the twolves and sixers at home.

Agree. But I am still happy that they fight for a playoff spot, making it or not, which is for the good of the future. I remember we missed the playoffs in Deron's 2nd year but we were close then we made it the next year. We just have to have the mind to win games in order to remain a good team. If in case we try and we still miss, fine, and we have a 2nd lottery pick to make the team better.

There are so many sad people here who wouldn't dream of splitting 7's when you're down a couple hundred bucks.

I want to make the playoffs. I don't give a crap that we've got almost no chance to win. I would personally love to face the Lakers. We'd have a 1 in 200,000 chance of beating them. But if we did, that would make this season historic. I would remember it forever.

I don't care about draft picks. I want a chance for the Jazz to do something great and I want to watch it happen. So many fans of so many other teams have miracles in their memory. I want to be one of them.

Nobody wants to be the hopeless underdog. But when those teams win, and they do, I want to know what it's like to have been rooting for them all the way.

Getting to the playoffs is important every single year. Let me repeat: every single year.

So bring on ****ing failure. I'm splitting 7's.

There are so many sad people here who wouldn't dream of splitting 7's when you're down a couple hundred bucks.

I want to make the playoffs. I don't give a crap that we've got almost no chance to win. I would personally love to face the Lakers. We'd have a 1 in 200,000 chance of beating them. But if we did, that would make this season historic. I would remember it forever.

I don't care about draft picks. I want a chance for the Jazz to do something great and I want to watch it happen. So many fans of so many other teams have miracles in their memory. I want to be one of them.

Nobody wants to be the hopeless underdog. But when those teams win, and they do, I want to know what it's like to have been rooting for them all the way.

Getting to the playoffs is important every single year. Let me repeat: every single year.

You witnessed a miracle last season when we beat Denver. Enough with this foolishness, we need to infuse the team with talent. I want to see the team try very hard and fail. Nothing like a so close failure to motivate a team for the following year. The jazz have the potential of having 5 lottery picks on their team in a year. We really need this.

Agreed 100%.

You witnessed a miracle last season when we beat Denver. Enough with this foolishness, we need to infuse the team with talent. I want to see the team try very hard and fail. Nothing like a so close failure to motivate a team for the following year. The jazz have the potential of having 5 lottery picks on their team in a year. We really need this.

Disagree 100%.

Agreed 100%.

The middle managers have spoken.