What's new

The official..THESE NEXT 5 DAYS ARE HUGE!..thread

Getting that extra draft choice in round 1 this summer has it's advantages:
1. It gives us an additional asset this year that would be useful for trading up in this draft.
2. The chances of getting a good player are better with 2 chances at it than just 1 chance.
3. It would allow the Jazz to re-tool their team quicker, getting the pick camp this year instead of next. Less Jazz-fan stress...
4. I expect Hayward, Evans, and Favors to all be part of our regular rotation next year. I don't expect to see Fesenko or Elson back next year. Okur and Kirilenko could also be done here after this season. Bell and Price are more likely, but no gimme's either. We will need some additional new blood, and we all know finding good veteran free agents for the Jazz ain't easy...

After Indy and us, Memphis goes @Chicago, @Boston, San Antonio. They've lost 3 of their last 4. Playoff pressure, young team, maybe we got a little tailspin coming on. We'll need it since their April is a walk in the park next to ours.

I would bet that the Jazz absolutely need to make the playoffs for finacial reasons. Since they are over the cap I bet they need the extra income from a few more games to help pay the bills. So I hope they do turn it on in the last few games and make the playoffs.

After Indy and us, Memphis goes @Chicago, @Boston, San Antonio. They've lost 3 of their last 4. Playoff pressure, young team, maybe we got a little tailspin coming on. We'll need it since their April is a walk in the park next to ours.

Yup. Our April sucks. But if we can string a few wins our playoff odds look a little better.

A lot needs to happen for us to get in. Memphis' April and the Jazz April are like night and day. Hopefully the Jazz make it fun to watch.

Key games for tonight:

Nuggets @ Magic
Wizards @ Raptors
Knicks @ Pistons
Nets @ Bucks
Warriors @ Suns
Sixers @ Royals
Wolves @ Lakers

I checked. These next 5 days will be 24 hours long each just like any other days. They are not going to be huge, just normal.

Are you serious? If this is the case, I think some dude just ripped me off on a 32 hour a day watch.

My sources are pretty solid on this.

popeEPA2512_468x799.jpg

imgFreddyKruegerFront.jpg

michelle_obama_scary.jpg

Peter-Frampton.jpg