What's new

The official: We are sick of this **** thread.

Shad

Anyone should be free game except Donovan and maybe Bogey. You can't be sub .500 team either and offer Rudy a supermax. Bring on a new team again

when you are stuck in a bad spot:

either blow up the team for rebuild, accumulating tons of draft picks in the process.

or going all in for a bona fide star that would for sure take this team to the next level.

and DL managed to do neither.

I hope we get blown out by the Warriors. That would just be icing in the cake for biggest flop of an offseason. We almost already did when we were up by 20 and the warriors came back within a point

On board with the title. Not on board with the post.

I don't think we need to burn it down. I still believe in our top 6 players being good enough to contend for a championship. We just need to upgrade our bench. And Quin needs to pull his head out of his arse.

no coaching is gonna help with a team that has no PF.

we are fixed to traditional lineups because we don't have the skillsets to play small, or the size/physicality to play big.

but any traditional lineup would've failed due to us not having any reliable option at the 4 spot.

any coach can try any lineups all day long but there is simply not a singe lineup out of this current roster that is competent enough against other strong teams on the west.

We were expected to be where the Mavs are right now. Not where the Thunder are. LOL

72635267_2737292366309947_5009282642940526592_o.jpg

At some point you have to question the coaching, right?

Not really.

We lack size, athleticism, and shooting. We are at the bottom of the league when it comes to size and athleticism honestly. Mitchell is our best athlete and he’s pretty undersized for his position. I know he didn’t play tonight, but Conley is really undersized. Playing both he and Mitchell together makes us the shortest backcourt in the league, right?

Who are our athletes? Mitchell? Royce? And Rudy? Not good. We need more athletes to defend better (and not just rely on rudy) and get some easy buckets in the break. We also need shooters. Green, Jingles, Mudiay, and Royce aren’t cutting it.

Tony jones saying just now. No moves to make this is our team have to make it work. Are you ****ing kidding me. We are supposedly stupid enough to just keep sitting and watching and hoping without any changes. Is this the dam twighlight zone

Not really.

We lack size, athleticism, and shooting. We are at the bottom of the league when it comes to size and athleticism honestly. Mitchell is our best athlete and he’s pretty undersized for his position. I know he didn’t play tonight, but Conley is really undersized. Playing both he and Mitchell together makes us the shortest backcourt in the league, right?

Who are our athletes? Mitchell? Royce? And Rudy? Not good.
for those who question coaching, just couple of simple questions:

who is our starting 4?

what is our best lineup right now?

Tony jones saying just now. No moves to make this is our team have to make it work. Are you ****ing kidding me. We are supposedly stupid enough to just keep sitting and watching and hoping without any changes. Is this the dam twighlight zone
Lol, are they expecting the fans to just coast through this?

simply no team is gonna compete with Jeff Green/Georges Niang taking the majority of their PF minutes. not in a hundred years

Can't tank because of the future draft picks traded. Can't rely on young talent to improve because all the past draft picks were traded. Can't make trades to get better because there are no young players and no draft picks.

Jazz have mortgaged the future on short term patches too many times, nothing left to give. Only way to rebuild is a Deron Williams like trade (which don't happen anymore) and I don't think Rudy or Mitchell has as much value as Deron did. Dark days ahead.

At some point you have to question the coaching, right?

This organization has always prided itself on its loyalty towards their coaches. It works sometimes but even slightly questioning coaching decisions (unless you are Ty Corbin) will lead most fans to **** a brick. Quincy should not be untouchable here. Look at everything from top to bottom.

for those who question coaching, just couple of simple questions:

who is our starting 4?

what is our best lineup right now?

exactly. Put yourself in Snyder’s position. You gotta start Rudy and Mitchell. Bogie is the next obvious, but he doesn’t defend or rebound. Which wouldn’t be as big of an issue if our PG wasn’t 6 feet tall and missed everything and if our SF was more dynamic. Our bench is barely worth talking about because it’s just a mess. If you’re Snyder, who do you play on our bench? Mudiay is one dimensional, Niang and Bradley aren’t NBA players, jingles appears cooked, Ed Davis is essentially Udoh, and Exum sucks.