What's new

The One-Day-Early Let's-Do-It-Again thread - 11/4 da Spurs

What's with all the short people hate on this board? Honestly, it's hurtful and triggering. I feel like this is the next stop for domestic hate groups.

If I didn't know you, I'd think this was a joke. Guess what vinyl? People don't dislike you bc you're short, they dislike you bc you're from Los Angeles California.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't know you, I'd think this was a joke. Guess what vinyl? People don't dislike you bc you're short, they dislike you bc you're a petty, whiny, megabitch.

I've never understood why people think VinylOne is petty and whiny. Maybe he was in the old board days?

The response quoted above falls more in line with whininess and pettiness tbqh. Not sure that was warranted.

Dal is feeling meta today. (But it's NAOS that does the analyses, right?)

It's pretty self-serving for Dal to go on a Be-Nice-Be-Cool Campaign right now. He's been racking up the Ls lately, so it would be nice if the mood around here was a little easier, I'm sure.

Dal is feeling meta today. (But it's NAOS that does the analyses, right?)

It's pretty self-serving for Dal to go on a Be-Nice-Be-Cool Campaign right now. He's been racking up the Ls lately, so it would be nice if the mood around here was a little easier, I'm sure.

ah yes more sociopathy

only a sociopath would be irked by one poster being nice to another *shrugs shoulders*

I swear to all that's holy I will mod rage and ban both of you if you ruin this thread.

Even if it costs me my modship. In Hills name amen.

"sociopathy" sounds like a diagnosis... which is something an analyst gives at the end of his/her process. Hmmmm....

I like vinylbro. Good dude.

If I didn't know you, I'd think this was a joke. Guess what vinyl? People don't dislike you bc you're short, they dislike you bc you're a petty, whiny, megabitch.

Well that's the thing, you don't know me. At all. You never have. If you think I was being serious, that confirms completely that you don't.

Since JazzGal blessed this thread already, does that mean the other girls on this board can bless it too?

Cuz if so I add my girl blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Eating a meal with cooked cabbage for lunch in homage to Rodney Hood. May he accept my offering and be pleased. Go for 30 Mr. Hood!

What is wrong with people today (more so than the norm)?

Hantlers, NAOS, and others... did I miss a "let's be jerks today" memo.

What is wrong with people today (more so than the norm)?

Hantlers, NAOS, and others... did I miss a "let's be jerks today" memo.

Possibly, I am feeling rather aggressive myself as well. Maybe it is the scent of blood in the water as the Spurs come into town.