What's new

The One-Day-Early Let's-Do-It-Again thread - 11/4 da Spurs

Hayward is close...

its a fun time to be a Jazz fan. Besides Hay coming back I'm most looking forward to start selling out the arena again and making it LOUD.

Fun time? Fighting for a playoff spot is Fun times? No matter what most here think the Jazz are not close to a top 4 teamin the West. I so cant wait for this season to be over and they are a 7th or seed so I can come back and brag AGAIN. Just like last year. Blazers with 4 out of 5 new starters were a better team and they will be this year because they have a star. A team full of role players does not triumph over a team with a star and role players. Maybe in college ball but not the nba. Tell me who is the star on the Jazz? Because I do not see any,

Fun time? Fighting for a playoff spot is Fun times? No matter what most here think the Jazz are not close to a top 4 teamin the West. I so cant wait for this season to be over and they are a 7th or seed so I can come back and brag AGAIN. Just like last year. Blazers with 4 out of 5 new starters were a better team and they will be this year because they have a star. A team full of role players does not triumph over a team with a star and role players. Maybe in college ball but not the nba. Tell me who is the star on the Jazz? Because I do not see any,

https://youtu.be/K5d5jxJ5vbM

I suggest you guys watch the game between Minny and Denver at 6PM Mountain time tonight!
Both teams will have surpassed by the Jazz by as early as next season, Possibly the season after. Both teams have so much young great talent it is unreal..
Don't try to tell me the Jazz future is as bright. Your light can only shine so bright when your Best player is Hayward. Denver Mudiay is going be a load in the NBA when all is said and done. Denver has great young big guys. Guys who can actually play both ways and are not a one trick pony ala Gobert. Jazz are the better team at the moment compared to these 2 teams but not for the future. Denver has made some great draft picks in past couple drafts. They even have a highly regarded Spanish player still over in Europe because we don't need him yet. Jokic is the best big in the divison of the future except Towns who is an obvious special talent. Jokic is going be good before all is said and done. Please don't someone say Favors either. Eventually you are just who you are in the NBA. Everyone thought Dwight would develop great post moves and a jumper and eventually everyone just knows him a great defender and gave up the hope. Tthis funniest thing about some of you, With a player like Buddy Hield you would say he is 22 how much more can he devlop as a player but a 26.27 year old like Favors still has time to develop.lol Funny about some of you
You have some Jazz envy?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This game will mark the return of UGLI baby as #1 die hard Jazz fan.

After watching almost every single Jazz game since birth, I've watched like 3 games total the last 2 seasons.

I just ordered League Pass today and gonna be watching every game the rest of the season.
Welcome back! I was torn about league pass but got it as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Since JazzGal blessed this thread already, does that mean the other girls on this board can bless it too?

Cuz if so I add my girl blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

you can't give a blessing, it's supposed to be a whine !!

lol... I read that post too quickly. I didn't catch the fact that supfellas was a lady/woman/girl/whatever. my bad

I'm only 19 so I guess i'd be more of a "young woman." Or girl, doesn't really matter to me.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Sweet novel. TLDR.

You know what Minny have great talent at ?? Losing and sucking. Haven't shown anything else to date.

Mudiay sucks ballz .. did you actually watch that game that the Nuggets beat the frightening Wolves ?? Garbage both ways. Apart from KAT the rest of the wolves are dumb as dog droppings. And Denver aren't much better.

We've been waiting for this moment for a long time. The ultimate statement game is upon us. This game could really help define the Jazz.

Too much?

Like we are picking them off. Shoot them before they make the shot.
Every time.

#jazzduty

You know what Minny have great talent at ?? Losing and sucking. Haven't shown anything else to date.

Mudiay sucks ballz .. did you actually watch that game that the Nuggets beat the frightening Wolves ?? Garbage both ways. Apart from KAT the rest of the wolves are dumb as dog droppings. And Denver aren't much better.
You can say the same thing about us that you said about Minny tho.

All 3 teams are good. You and NColorado both have downs.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope for a competitive game and hopefully a win. Regardless of the win just a few days ago, the Spurs are the Spurs.

Go Jazz go!

I may be going out tonight so I might not be able to troll SpursCuck as hard

You can say the same thing about us that you said about Minny tho.

All 3 teams are good. You and NColorado both have downs.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

and you're a charming human being of the first order.

You really might want to rethink the whole using a disability as an insult, lame as it is. It really speaks volumes to your character if you're happy to mock disabled people as part of your nasty little name calling habit.

And yes the Jazz have shown that we can win more than high 20's games for the last couple years. Clearly in another category to Minnesota and Denver you mental giant.