What's new

The One-Day-Early Let's-Do-It-Again thread - 11/4 da Spurs

Jazz gal makes game threads you attention starved midget.

What's with all the short people hate on this board? Honestly, it's hurtful and triggering. I feel like this is the next stop for domestic hate groups.

What's with all the short people hate on this board? Honestly, it's hurtful and triggering. I feel like this is the next stop for domestic hate groups.
Now you can understand how it feels to be a woman on a sports message board. All the "Mom" jokes, using feminine terms as insults, objectifying of women, etc. It's so demeaning and demoralizing. ;)

I really, really hope that is enough of a whine to bless this game thread. Thanks, Dr Jones, for getting me off the hook. I'd rather any loss, however unlikely, be on your head than mine.

Game girl

old-woman.jpg

FYI - I am not making fun of old women. I am one. I admire them. They help us win with their wisdom and experience.

This post is consecrated by a successful Utah Jazz logo of the past.

Utah_Jazz_logo,_1996-2004_svg.jpg

#takenote

Last edited:
Sportando just tweeted (retweeted by SLC Dunk) that Tony parker will miss the Jazz/Spurs game tomorrow.

Now you can understand how it feels to be a woman on a sports message board. All the "Mom" jokes, using feminine terms as insults, objectifying of women, etc. It's so demeaning and demoralizing. ;)

I really, really hope that is enough of a whine to bless this game thread. Thanks, Dr Jones, for getting me off the hook. I'd rather any loss, however unlikely, be on your head than mine.

Game girl

View attachment 4993

FYI - I am not making fun of old women. I am one. I admire them. They help us win with their wisdom and experience.

This post is consecrated by a successful Utah Jazz logo of the past.

View attachment 4994

#takenote

I objectify everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportando just tweeted (retweeted by SLC Dunk) that Tony parker will miss the Jazz/Spurs game tomorrow.

Interesting. I wonder if this is an "old yeller" type situation?

WPIH1OK.gif

If everyone on the Spurs never breathed again it would have no impact on my life whatsoever.

I suggest you guys watch the game between Minny and Denver at 6PM Mountain time tonight!
Both teams will have surpassed by the Jazz by as early as next season, Possibly the season after. Both teams have so much young great talent it is unreal..
Don't try to tell me the Jazz future is as bright. Your light can only shine so bright when your Best player is Hayward. Denver Mudiay is going be a load in the NBA when all is said and done. Denver has great young big guys. Guys who can actually play both ways and are not a one trick pony ala Gobert. Jazz are the better team at the moment compared to these 2 teams but not for the future. Denver has made some great draft picks in past couple drafts. They even have a highly regarded Spanish player still over in Europe because we don't need him yet. Jokic is the best big in the divison of the future except Towns who is an obvious special talent. Jokic is going be good before all is said and done. Please don't someone say Favors either. Eventually you are just who you are in the NBA. Everyone thought Dwight would develop great post moves and a jumper and eventually everyone just knows him a great defender and gave up the hope. Tthis funniest thing about some of you, With a player like Buddy Hield you would say he is 22 how much more can he devlop as a player but a 26.27 year old like Favors still has time to develop.lol Funny about some of you

Both teams will have surpassed by the Jazz by as early as next season, Possibly the season after.

Wait. I thought Minny was supposed to be better than the Jazz this year? Are you revising your prediction tripe? Please advise.

This game will mark the return of UGLI baby as #1 die hard Jazz fan.

After watching almost every single Jazz game since birth, I've watched like 3 games total the last 2 seasons.

I just ordered League Pass today and gonna be watching every game the rest of the season.

This game will mark the return of UGLI baby as #1 die hard Jazz fan.

After watching almost every single Jazz game since birth, I've watched like 3 games total the last 2 seasons.

I just ordered League Pass today and gonna be watching every game the rest of the season.

This is prime curse material if I've ever seen it.