What's new

The past, the present, and the future: Rockets at Jazz 2/26/18 7:00 pm MST

i hate the way harden plays. He will probably do some weird **** to get fouls this game, and it will piss me off

Have you considered paying a witch to put a hex on him? I have but they are hard to find at four in the morning.

i hate the way harden plays. He will probably do some weird **** to get fouls this game, and it will piss me off
They should revise the rules on offensive fouls, so that if the offensive player intentionally or by design creates contact, then it should be an offensive foul. That will eliminate a lot of what Harden does -- call it, the Harden rule. But you know AI did it, and CP3 has followed AI's example.

Playing the Rockets is like playing the lottery. They'll attempt 50 3s no matter what, and you can only pray they don't make 25.

Disappointed in the amount of Rockets fear people express in this thread. Key to the game is getting Crowder in quick, and roughing Harden up early and often.

Both Brian Windhorst and Mike Miller on the Jump picks the Jazz to end the Rockets streak tonight. I think they will be right. As we all know, a long winning streak isn’t easy to maintain, and with the Rockets playing on a b2b, it should favor the Jazz. Plus, we usually own the Rockets in games that matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott Layden and Rufus ftw.

A loss tonight means a bunch of us will be talking about how it's a tragedy that we're missing the playoffs this year, and a win tonight will have us calculating how many more games it'll be until we pass Houston in playoff seeding.

Go Jazz.

Expecting a blowout loss. Hope I'm wrong
Great gamethread. Well done infection. Fantastic.

I would be very surprised for us to win this game however

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Such pessimism. The Jazz tend to beat the best teams for whatever reason. Either we get pumped up for big games, or teams don't prepare for us.

You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from Golden State's table that you've missed your God given right to destroy the Rockets.

Scott Layden and Rufus ftw.

A loss tonight means a bunch of us will be talking about how it's a tragedy that we're missing the playoffs this year, and a win tonight will have us calculating how many more games it'll be until we pass Houston in playoff seeding.

Go Jazz.
I've already calculated it. If the Rockets continue to win at the rate they've established for the season (77.5%), all we need is 33 wins and negative 11 losses in the final 22 games and we'll put them in our rear view mirror.

I've already calculated it. If the Rockets continue to win at the rate they've established for the season (77.5%), all we need is 33 wins and negative 11 losses in the final 22 games and we'll put them in our rear view mirror.
Forget that. We'll put them in our rear-view mirror in May.

Have we just completely decided to let the ‘Good Luck Girls’ fall by the wayside? I’m sorry, I refuse to recognize any gameday thread as “Official” as long as it is omitting the most important part.

Such pessimism. The Jazz tend to beat the best teams for whatever reason. Either we get pumped up for big games, or teams don't prepare for us.

You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from Golden State's table that you've missed your God given right to destroy the Rockets.

Who says you have to take what we said with pessimism? We're playing against the 2 of the top 5 (?) floppers in the league currently, refs have been so inconsistent with calls it's unreal, and the last 3 games are nothing special to watch from the Jazz. That's not being pessimistic but THE TRUTH. I would love a win, we're all hoping for a win, and if this was BEFORE the all-star break I'd call it a win. Some times you have to look at BOTH teams and not just be a homer for one

No Eric Gordon. Anderson is questionable. They're on a B2B. I like it.

I think Gobert and Favors go off tonight. They total for somewhere around 25 rebounds, 35 points, and 5 blocks. We win.

ec01df36a8d4fe0835f2aae8703360aa.jpg
Game Girl