What's new

The Paths Forward From Here

Which path should we take?

• Compete now - Trade for a "star" (Dejounte Murray, Zach LaVine, Quickley, or a similar type player)

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Chill mode - Just ride the fence until next offseason

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Consolidate and roll with the young players more - trade some of KO, THT, Clarkson, Collins, Sexton

Votes: 50 65.8%
  • Tank City - Pursue a Lauri trade that nets us a haul and start a true 3-4 year tank

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
I’d rather do a LaVine yankee swap than pay what it would take to get Trae. I just hate everything about the guy… I’m not the one to try and convince because my hate is a little irrational.

I think he's awful to watch. A sieve on defense, and a ball hog on the offense. I'm sure his impact is positive, but I would rather have players on the team I enjoy watching.

I think he's awful to watch. A sieve on defense, and a ball hog on the offense. I'm sure his impact is positive, but I would rather have players on the team I enjoy watching.
He’s tiny Harden. It’s just not fun.

Giddey is available but I will hang up the phone immediately once they mention lauri

That's interesting, but I think we're deep at the small forward position. He can create though, so he wouldn't be a bad signing. Maybe they'd be interested in Hendricks or something.

That's interesting, but I think we're deep at the small forward position. He can create though, so he wouldn't be a bad signing. Maybe they'd be interested in Hendricks or something.
Giddey needs to be the primary ball handler on the floor or else he's largely ineffective.

Tis New Year’s Eve and the libations flow freely. I am of the firm conviction that our Jazz should do something. Improvement creates collective effervescence and esprit de corps that cannot be mimicked by sitting on one’s backside. Those of you who have served in the Armed Forces shall understand the morale boosting benefits of offensive operations.