What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

I’m afraid Jae is gonna chuck to try to prove something. Please be smart when you’re in the game, Jae.

God Ricky... why... should have like 3 TOs

We can’t have Rozier outplay him tonight

I’m afraid Jae is gonna chuck to try to prove something. Please be smart when you’re in the game, Jae.
I worry more about Rubio. Guy just doesn't know how to stop turning the ball over and taking stupid shots. It's brutal.

I really like that Snyder is giving Mitchell shorter stints so he gets to play with the bench more. They've consistently been a better lineup offensively so plugging Mitchell into that makes it nasty.

Rubio playing okish. His turnovers really bug me for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wish I could find a Utah stream. The Boston announcers are ok but I want all the side info to be about the jazz, although they did just call ingles a stud

Friend at the game said that the crowd was at one point chanting eff you Haywurd

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Did favors even touch the ball once? Like even just to pass it off?

Anyone notice if our players shook hands with Benedict before the game? Even acknowledged him?

Did Mitchell go to the locker room? Looked like he ran there on Quin's first timeout.

Anyone notice if our players shook hands with Benedict before the game? Even acknowledged him?

I know gobert gave him a hug and jingles shook hands and said something. I honestly think jingles said something mean though. It looked snarky and haywood looked a little upset.

I hope marcus smart shoots all teh threes