What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

This was a fun game.

My wife told me I shouldn't scream the f-word at the TV so much for every Jazz game and I told her that if I had someone to watch the game with maybe I would be more under control... so she watched the game with me. I screamed the f-word a little less. We all won tonight.

This was a fun game.

My wife told me I shouldn't scream the f-word at the TV so much for every Jazz game and I told her that if I had someone to watch the game with maybe I would be more under control... so she watched the game with me. I screamed the f-word a little less. We all won tonight.
I just finished watching the game, had to record it, give me a **** ya!!!!!!!! I was letting the F-Bomb fly everytime the C’s made a three over the last few min, and they were making three after three.

I ****ing love me some Jae Crowder. It felt like I was laying bombs everytime on every possession.

I just finished watching the game, had to record it, give me a **** ya!!!!!!!! I was letting the F-Bomb fly everytime the C’s made a three over the last few min, and they were making three after three.

I ****ing love me some Jae Crowder. It felt like I was laying bombs everytime on every possession.
Oh

Mitchell finally got to the line tonight. 5/14 shooting doesn’t matter when you can score 21 pts on 14 shots.