What's new

The thing that has hurt us more than anything(and why we shouldn't resign AK, even for a dollar)

The injury history is legit, but of course it gets factored into the price for any team considering his services. The arguments against not bringing him back are mostly based on emotion--AK is overpaid, AK doesn't put up the same numbers every single night, AK reads in the locker room, AK cried once. But AK's stats are hard to ignore. I hope there's a reasonable number where he can return for 3 years.

What I absolutely know is this: AK is the type of player that could make any team in the league better. And I mean every team. I hope it's our team. I honestly believe AK will get MLE offers from virtually every contender.

Why would I not be the least bit surprised if you didn't know that you have less than no rep?

cuz maybe im here just to discuss jazz basketball, not try to get reputation and satisfy my ego like u?

Looks like it has taken only 6 years for some of the AK homers and fans here to realize that the injury concern is at the least legit. Never too late, I suppose.
Think of what Fragilenko would be worth and then multiply that number by 0.8, since you can almost pencil him in to miss 20% of games.

I think ak lost the love of the game. He's as emotion as a russian terminator robot and gets hurt all the time. I hope to not see him in a Jazz uniform again but I still liked his early times here.