What's new

The Trout Man Commeth...

You say this as if you haven't seen the numerous tapes already in existence.

No, he is being nice by not telling you how gawdawful boring they are.

Hahaha, it's true, Trout has plenty of rope to hang himself with.

Name recognition is everything in politics. Trout has his work cut out for him to bring in the votes. The whole Vote Ballou idea is a setback. He should emphasize his TroutBum identity and win with that.

Here's the Demographics:

Senile Old Folks will vote for any public official who will promise to just go fishin' and leave them alone.

Yuppity LDS young couples will vote for someone who still has kids at home and has to spend some time doing diaper duty. We all love ourselves. . . . .

Lefty druggies will see a lot of significance in the TroutBum name as indicating a willingness to hang out with folks just like them.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of having a "city father" who has a whole lot of better things to do than get all nitty gritty about managing me.

Bump to give props to jazz_fanatic and her sister for their donation. I rearry rove you guys!

Well, it finally happened. Someone, somewhere, found me on this site. Right at this moment I am being smeared for being homophobic, anti Semitic (thanks JPR, you frickin Jew), and racist. This person has told me that they will be at the city council meetings handing out transcripts of my posts.

I can't tell if I'm just happy about this, or ****ing ecstatic!

Well, it finally happened. Someone, somewhere, found me on this site. Right at this moment I am being smeared for being homophobic, anti Semitic (thanks JPR, you frickin Jew), and racist. This person has told me that they will be at the city council meetings handing out transcripts of my posts.

Seriously? Lol. Sorry dude.

Smile. NOBODY is gonna take it seriously, but a few more people will remember to go vote for the guy who laughs at nuts.

The power of the internet. The days of sneaking whores into the WH are long gone.

Own it and let the chips fall where they may.

BTW: This thread is going to be the subject of approximately 1,000 Millsapa complaints when she comes back from ban. I hope you recognize you've created a moderation headache.

Your obsession with me is kinda creepy, but this martyr prophet act is amusing.
We all know you get turned on when you infract someone, behind the iron curtain, for responding to your obsessively petty flames, or daring to question your infallible judgement.

Your obsession with me is kinda creepy, but this martyr prophet act is amusing.
We all know you get turned on when you infract someone, behind the iron curtain, for responding to your obsessively petty flames, or daring to question your infallible judgement.

QFT and ownage.

And after you did so much to hide your identity too.

What was the context? This person told you that in public, or was it someone on the Internet?

I'm totally watching the smear Dave campaign on the video feed if it happens.