What's new

There's a game on tonight.

Kanter will have

44447.jpg

Legend:

Raki_Kadehi.jpg

Retarded down version: "double-double"

For those who want to listen to the game..... there is a 1280 the zone app that is free to download.
Should be able to listen to the game that way

Does anybody know why some preseason games aren't televised? Do not enough people watch? Are they trying to get people to actually come to the games? Just wondering.

Does anybody know why some preseason games aren't televised? Do not enough people watch? Are they trying to get people to actually come to the games? Just wondering.

Because ROOT Sports would much rather televise repeats of "In Depth with Graham Bensinger"

That awkward moment that you're coming off a boring off-season run then the day for the 1st game comes. you've purchased LP to watch the damn thing on its actual hour even though your time zone is 9 hours ahead which makes you get up @ 3 or 4 am for the God-knows-how-manieth time only to see;

PRESEASON GAME NOT TELEVISED

The ****!

It's almost 2015 man! Gawl!

I've noticed that only big market teams broadcast all their preseason games - Bulls, Nets, Lakers, Heat. The Knicks own their own channel (MSG) so that's a no-brainer.

I guess the demand just isn't there for the smaller market teams.

I guess this can be the game thread since we don't have one yet. Stickied.

Last time it wasn't televised there was a stream. There is a link for the game on firstrow. We will see if it works.

But was that Blazers game that ROOT didn't show, televised by the Blazers station? I'm not seeing any OKC channels that are going to play the game either.