What's new

There's a game on tonight.

When I click play it says I need to sign up. It asks for email and password. So I enter that, then it asks for my credit card. All the links do this. How am I the only one seeing this?

Use google chrome for your browser. Download the add blocker extension. Then watch. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

Couldn't really tell but looks like Exum checks in, Westbrook shoots a jumper over him then steals the ball from him and slams it.

Why would you recommend that dumb *** website?

Scam #1 -I first click the link, it says hey you have a virus click here to get rid of it.

Scam #2 - Says it's absolutely free but needs my credit card information anyways just to make sure I live in the United States.

What a joke.

Seriously, do you work for them or something?

I'm not worried about viruses and I don't see their popups because I have NoScript and ABP.

https://noscript.net/
https://adblockplus.org/

Last edited:
Every time something good is about to happen, the stream lags out and I see nothing. lol This sucks. Put it on TV!!!!

It's really fun to watch the game on mute with the radio on instead. It's like watching into the future 30 seconds

Didn't Snyder say something about how he hates Kanter taking shots a step inside the 3? I wonder why he keeps doing it.

Also Burks with either 3 or 4 turnovers already.

Use google chrome for your browser. Download the add blocker extension. Then watch. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

Thanks. Simple. And works.

What an annoying *** website though. The attack of ads crashed my whole computer and everything is like a scam on there. I don't understand. Why dick with your potential customers?

Wow, this is even worse than the Portland stream was. Eh, still better than my imagination.

Really? I recall the Portland game being way worse. They would replay every Portland made basket (sometimes from two views) preceded by a graphic of the player for a few seconds. Tonight they only seem to be replaying every few made shots and they don't have any graphics beforehand.

Really? I recall the Portland game being way worse. They would replay every Portland made basket (sometimes from two views) preceded by a graphic of the player for a few seconds. Tonight they only seem to be replaying every few made shots and they don't have any graphics beforehand.

Yeah it did play tons of replays but the quality was better on the Portland stream for me. This one lags a lot and I can't see what is happening.

Didn't Snyder say something about how he hates Kanter taking shots a step inside the 3? I wonder why he keeps doing it.

Also Burks with either 3 or 4 turnovers already.
Burks has 2 to's.

And only 2 shot attempts. (Guess he isn't going rogue too much tonight)

Why would you recommend that dumb *** website?

Scam #1 -I first click the link, it says hey you have a virus click here to get rid of it.

Scam #2 - Says it's absolutely free but needs my credit card information anyways just to make sure I live in the United States.

What a joke.

Seriously, do you work for them or something?

1st time on the internet?