What's new

THEY WERE UP BY 25 ****ING POINTS

I will never stop bitching about this:

Up 25, with the ball, immediately after a stop, and Gobert carelessly throws a lazy pass that PG easily picks off and dunks.

After blowing a 3-1 lead last year, when the turning point started in Game 5 up big against Denver because we got complacent, having that sort of complacency AGAIN with a huge lead in a massive playoff game is inexcuseable. It's irredeemable.

Gobert's mindset should have been "No way in hell what happened last year happens again."

That complacent turnover was the turning point.

Up 25, with the ball, immediately after a stop, and Gobert carelessly throws a lazy pass that PG easily picks off and dunks.

After blowing a 3-1 lead last year, when the turning point started in Game 5 up big against Denver because we got complacent, having that sort of complacency AGAIN with a huge lead in a massive playoff game is inexcuseable. It's irredeemable.

Gobert's mindset should have been "No way in hell what happened last year happens again."

No. This is something that lives with you for years and years. These types of losses aren't ones you just get over. It's historic and franchise defining, unfortunately.

Disagree. The turning point was Lue going zone and this team completely losing its damn mind over it. NBA players who can't beat a zone ...

I really thought we would beat the Clippers because they didn't have any slashers. They never put pressure on the rim.

If Reggie Jackson and Terrance Mann do that to you... it's not them, it's you.

Disagree. The turning point was Lue going zone and this team completely losing its damn mind over it. NBA players who can't beat a zone ...
If you disagree with it being a mindset issue, I have literally a double digit number of blown massive leads in playoff games over the past few seasons I could bring up.

It wasn't a damn zone beating them in all of those.

This is definitely in my top 5 for most disappointing Jazz losses I've ever witnessed, maybe top 3.
97-98 was the first full year I watched the jazz. Losing in the finals sucked but I was still a kid and a rookie jazz fan.

This might be NUMBER 1 for me and I've hardly missed a game in 23 years. Ridiculous... 100% embarrassed to be a jazz fan today. It's gonna be hard getting excited at all for next season here in a few months.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app