What's new

This may seem cheesy, but...

Jaymz

So I work the night audit at the Marriott in St. George, UT. Checking in the last arrival at 2 a.m. there was 2 young women dropping off their mother for a wedding. As they approach the desk one of them is wearing a green classic Jazz note logo T-shirt. Now, I tend to get pretty excited to see loyalty for our team through our struggling years. As I'm checking in the mother to her room, I start to inquire the daughter with the T-shirt how she'll think the season will go. She doesn't seem quite interested in talking to me about it, but her sister kind of stepped in saying how after Dante went down she lost interest. This daughter I found She stated she was excited to see how Dante would work with Trey Lyles. Hearing her talk about our new rookie I knew for certain this girl was a legit fan. So after exchanging a few more notes on preseason and stating I've been a die-hard fan since I was a child, they said goodbye to their mother and made their way outside.
2 minutes late,r this girl is buzzing at the door. (We lock up the front entrance after 11p.m.) Walking in she says : "I've got a weird question for you." I reply "Sure, what can I do for ya?" she asks if I'm single. Of course my face starts to light up a bit at this moment and I reply "I am!" She goes on to tell me she's got season tickets for the Jazz and if I go up to SLC to give her a call! Slips me a piece of paper with her name and number.

Now I used to be a server at a few different restaurants down here in STG and am used to getting numbers day in and day out. However this girl speaks my language! You should all be jealous! Very jealous!

I would put her at around 5'10" or so, looks like she's in incredible shape and had an endearing smile. Eye candy for sure.

#wifeher

Uhhh... think we were looking for a pic of the girl... but whatever work, it's probably too early for ya!

Or too late for me...

maybe you rush to judgment here. The question was what she
sees in him. It might not have been his looks, from the OP. She was hitting on him because he might be someone who would go to a Jazz game with her.

I predict some interesting self-revelations in the next nine months as these two either get to be friends or get scared of one another. I bet she can slam dunk on him, too.

maybe you rush to judgment here. The question was what she
sees in him.

Yea, saw that... and thus the... 'or too late for me'
though, I'm really betting it was the mother that has the tickets...

Pics or I'm just going to assume you got raped by a fat dude and are lying to yourself to feel better about it.

So I work the night audit at the Marriott in St. George, UT. Checking in the last arrival at 2 a.m. there was 2 young women dropping off their mother for a wedding. As they approach the desk one of them is wearing a green classic Jazz note logo T-shirt. Now, I tend to get pretty excited to see loyalty for our team through our struggling years. As I'm checking in the mother to her room, I start to inquire the daughter with the T-shirt how she'll think the season will go. She doesn't seem quite interested in talking to me about it, but her sister kind of stepped in saying how after Dante went down she lost interest. This daughter I found She stated she was excited to see how Dante would work with Trey Lyles. Hearing her talk about our new rookie I knew for certain this girl was a legit fan. So after exchanging a few more notes on preseason and stating I've been a die-hard fan since I was a child, they said goodbye to their mother and made their way outside.
2 minutes late,r this girl is buzzing at the door. (We lock up the front entrance after 11p.m.) Walking in she says : "I've got a weird question for you." I reply "Sure, what can I do for ya?" she asks if I'm single. Of course my face starts to light up a bit at this moment and I reply "I am!" She goes on to tell me she's got season tickets for the Jazz and if I go up to SLC to give her a call! Slips me a piece of paper with her name and number.

Now I used to be a server at a few different restaurants down here in STG and am used to getting numbers day in and day out. However this girl speaks my language! You should all be jealous! Very jealous!

I would put her at around 5'10" or so, looks like she's in incredible shape and had an endearing smile. Eye candy for sure.

#wifeher
Was this the girl?
Leanna-Decker-NBA-RSVLTS-Utah-Jazz.jpg

#wifeher

pls stop before you embarrass yourself.

Get after it Jaymz. I have some pics of my wife in Jazz swag but they are private photos lol.

Good work bro

PIMP! Go get it bruh. I'm all about them taller girls.

Can't wait to not be ****ing 21 and have women actually be forward/not perpetually conflicted.

#wifeher

What's her Jazzfanz username? ;-)