What's new

This ****s fun, ya'll

Unfortunately, if Utah needs to "hide" Dante instead of planting his sorry *** on the bench or sending him to the DLeague (which is exactly what I think they should do)

I have never been a big fan of the d-league for developing players, but in Dante's case it may be exactly what he needs. He plays so timidly it is almost stupid, and painful to watch. Might be time to send him down and let him get some PT where he doesn't have to be afraid of his own shadow half the time.

I have never been a big fan of the d-league for developing players, but in Dante's case it may be exactly what he needs. He plays so timidly it is almost stupid, and painful to watch. Might be time to send him down and let him get some PT where he doesn't have to be afraid of his own shadow half the time.

But what I would really like to see is, even just a couple times per game, them to run a play aimed at letting Exum do exactly what he feels most comfortable doing. If it is a catch and shoot, then set him up for a few nice ones early in the shot clock so he doesn't feel rushed. If he wants a couple isos, then do that. If he wants to play a pick and pop or step back or whatever. But somehow we gotta break this kid out of his shell, and mostly he just looks lost and scared.

Loan him to the Utes for a couple of years? LOL

So excited that we have three legit players in Hayward, Favors and Rudy. And for all the crap we give Kanter, he can score and his defense is not nearly as bad as it once was. If Exum, Burks or Kanter take a step, or we can trade them for a star, then we will be pretty awesome. I can't believe how much this team has improved over last year, and the beginning of this season.

We are playing toe to toe with the best in the west!