What's new

Thread for misc Jazz News leading up to training camp

View attachment 15085

That's the cutest Satan spawn I've ever seen!

This is the one we lost earlier this year. 14 years. What a great little dog. Pom shih tzu mix. I called it a pom-*****. Heh.
Look that is a cute dog... and the shih tzu good overcame the Pom evil. RIP

I've been bit by two dogs in my life... both Pom's. As a breed they are the living embodiment of short man's disease.

Has anyone ever been in a shelter? Maybe it was just a Texas thing or a 10-years-ago thing but I believe the only chihuahuas in the world are in shelters. It was honestly similar to seeing millions of used Chumbawamba CDs for sale at your local Graywhale or other record store in the early 2000s. I’m not sure why they kept buying them with how big of a supply they had.

Has anyone ever been in a shelter? Maybe it was just a Texas thing or a 10-years-ago thing but I believe the only chihuahuas in the world are in shelters. It was honestly similar to seeing millions of used Chumbawamba CDs for sale at your local Graywhale or other record store in the early 2000s. I’m not sure why they kept buying them with how big of a supply they had.
Chihuahuas peaked with the Taco Bell dog

Yeah, thats what I'm saying

This was in 2013, though, after most all of those from that era would be dead.

they still have sex bud
That’s the thing about the Chihuahua population… it gets knocked down, but it gets up again, you’re never gonna keep it down.

I keep coming back for some Jazz news..forget it, lol. In-laws had a grey hound rescue. I liked her pretty well. At my full sprint it was 50/50 to get her to lope. You had to be super careful not to leave the door open, when she got out if she saw something it was game over and took forever to get her back. Skiddish at first, but got comfortable with time. She didn't like kids at all, can't blame her, not sure why dogs put up with toddlers shenanigans. Most of the time she did just lay around inside.

Sent from my SM-G996U using JazzFanz mobile app

Mutts are much healthier and better dogs. Pure breeds have too much inbreeding. These pure blood lines for akc or whatever should stop.

In my opinion, unless you need a specific working dog breed for a specific job, then everyone should adopt their dogs from a shelter.

There are a variety of good and cheap training resources for all levels and types of behavior issues that any dog can be a good dog.

We volunteer to foster for our local animal shelter, so we get all of the updates from them on animals coming in and out of the shelter. Yesterday they had a perfectly healthy and young German Sheppard that was taken to the shelter by a local vet. The owners had asked the vet to euthanize the dog because they were going on a long trip and didn't want to pay for boarding.

Not all humans are good humans, but all dogs are good dogs.

Collins' Atlanta farewell. A little bitterness? Dude is going to be motivated.

The stuff about him feeling like his growth was stunted in Atlanta worries me. It's not really new news as we had heard reports that he felt that way, but to put that in your farewell message is somewhat concerning to me.

Hopefully Hardy figures out how to make it work.

We volunteer to foster for our local animal shelter, so we get all of the updates from them on animals coming in and out of the shelter. Yesterday they had a perfectly healthy and young German Sheppard that was taken to the shelter by a local vet. The owners had asked the vet to euthanize the dog because they were going on a long trip and didn't want to pay for boarding.

That is so ****ed up. Some people are just pure scum.

Mutts are much healthier and better dogs. Pure breeds have too much inbreeding. These pure blood lines for akc or whatever should stop.
Agreed. It especially cracks me up when people either get hyper-proud to the point of cockiness of their "pure bred" dog or get into arguments about what makes it a given breed when every single one of them is a Frankenstein animal we created for our amusement. Every single dog that isn't a wolf, Coyote or otherwise wild dog is a GMO. And frankly in many cases it borders in, if it isn't directly, animal cruelty. Several breeds live most of their lives in pain and discomfort because we wanted them to look a certain way. How ****ed up is that? Rick and Morty got it right with snowball's uprising.

Well they may have skipped the boarding bill but they gonna pay for eternity… in hell.