What's new

THT Will Shock The World

THT is going to have a monster season. He was awesome to finish the year and he is working his *** off this offseason to get into great shape. In the videos he has posted on instagram he is looking noticeably leaner and a lighter THT is a scary player when attacking the basket.

I can’t argue. I thought that Sexton had a successful (if injury plagued) season but I believe that it was the play of THT and to a lesser extent Dunn that made Sexton expendable.

Course we have George coming in as well. It’s a logjam, I’m hoping THT doesn’t jump ship.

I can’t argue. I thought that Sexton had a successful (if injury plagued) season but I believe that it was the play of THT and to a lesser extent Dunn that made Sexton expendable.

Course we have George coming in as well. It’s a logjam, I’m hoping THT doesn’t jump ship.
It's really only a logjam if Clarkson returns and even then there's still a good amount of minutes

THT is going to have a monster season. He was awesome to finish the year and he is working his *** off this offseason to get into great shape. In the videos he has posted on instagram he is looking noticeably leaner and a lighter THT is a scary player when attacking the basket.
So he is opting out? lol

THT the man the myth lol this thread is so funny .
I would not be surprised if he could be an allstar based on some of these takes, smh

I call Dunn. But IDC which one. Rather both.

EDIT: I want to open "Kris Dunn hype and appreciation thread" but I am too new on this site.

Last edited: