What's new

THT Will Shock The World

Considering the fact that in the 20 games he started last year THT had -
18.3 points per game
6.0 assists per game
5.2 rebounds per game

It’s not unreasonable. I understand that it wasn’t always against high level competition, but you play against who they put out on the floor.

If he improves his catch and shoot 3’s and reducing his turnovers and the sky is the limit for him.

Considering the fact that in the 20 games he started last year THT had -
18.3 points per game
6.0 assists per game
5.2 rebounds per game

I understand that it wasn’t always against high level competition, and admit that his 3 point percentage wasn’t great.

If he improves his catch and shoot 3’s and reducing his turnovers and the sky is the limit for him.

Turnovers will always be a part of his game that’s who he his. He averaged 3.6 as a starter last season.

43.4% from the field and 30.8% from 3 is terrible as well as a starter.

Inefficient and turnover prone is not a winning combination.

Turnovers will always be a part of his game that’s who he his. He averaged 3.6 as a starter last season.

43.4% from the field and 30.8% from 3 is terrible as well as a starter.

Inefficient and turnover prone is not a winning combination.

Not sure where you’re getting those numbers but THT was worse. He was 41.9/28.6 last year.

That said, he was 43.3/32.1 post all-star break. I think our hope is he develops into a 45/34 guy and cuts down on turnovers by 25-35%.

Not sure where you’re getting those numbers but THT was worse. He was 41.9/28.6 last year.

That said, he was 43.3/32.1 post all-star break. I think our hope is he develops into a 45/34 guy and cuts down on turnovers by 25-35%.

It is his stats as a starter in 20 games last year.

I like THT even with his flaws
Jazz need to add salary anyway
He plays hard and can win you games at times
Of course he can lose you games too :) :) :)

THT is the starting 1 now? ok I got the popcorn ready, be an interesting rotation if he is. Both Sexton and Keyonte could play off him I guess despite both being better on ball guards. It's not impossible to imagine for awhile though. Maybe we could ship him back to the south side of Chicago, is what my guess is. Come desperation deadline for the Bulls with no Lonzo again.

I hope so but he needs to cut back on the turnovers and become more efficient offensively. No more of those ridiculous step back 3's when Jazz have legit shotmakers on the floor.

Also find it interesting that some Laker fans are now saying their new draftee JHS is a better version than THT.

I hope so but he needs to cut back on the turnovers and become more efficient offensively. No more of those ridiculous step back 3's when Jazz have legit shotmakers on the floor.

Also find it interesting that some Laker fans are now saying their new draftee JHS is a better version than THT.
THT is who he is, he isn't shocking anyone imo. He has never been given the credit he deserves, but he is a bench player on a contender. Maybe he can do some stuff for us, that doesn't scream tank commando, but unless they really are moving Sexton, and plan on Keyonte being the 6 instead., then THT is not in the plan past this season

Cy has a type.