What's new

Timberpups @ Jazz: Jan 21, 7:00 PM MT

Hitman

Ok, I think I got the time right. I was going to use my local time of 12:30pm ACDT on Jan 22, but that would just confuse everyone.

Tonight this guy's team comes to town:

tyrone-corbin-minnesota.jpg

to play this guy's team:

tyrone-corbin-autographed-basketball-card-utah-jazz_f409e82f534543ff4db4bdc41ec0f06a.jpg

Who will be watching? Not this guy, he's seen enough:

2nba-1755-ju-590x385.jpg

How will Gordon Hayward suit up, like this:

Hayward.jpg

or like this:

pg2_g_hayward_200.jpg

That's one badass tatt:

28351_10.jpg

Wolves will also be bringing the Love:

Puppy-Love-wolves-2464440-480-359.jpg

Lots of sultry, latin love:

Ricky-Rubio-hairstyle.jpg

Not that's there's anything wrong with that:

1175713.jpg

Go Jazz!

55-category.jpg

Kanter>>>>Love (And he's younger.)

T-Wolves by 13.

Tank is still rolling without Favors and with a rusty Hayward. The question is. . . will Ty kick Burks back to the bench now that Hayward is back? This would be a great game to start Kanter, Marvin, Hayward, Burks and Burke.

Kanter has been a beast lately. Unless he's in foul trouble, I'd like to see him lead the team in minutes tonight. Start at C and then move over to PF when Beans/Gobert come in to provide more size. No way in Hades I let Favors play tonight. Let him rest.

Burks has earned the chance to start and Hayward should be out there with Burks and Burke to see how well they fit together. Let Jefferson provide his veteran leadership from the bench.

Yes!!! Finally a game I can watch on HD-TV!!!!!!!!!

****ing T-Wolves station tho

Kanter>>>>Love (And he's younger.)

will Ty kick Burks back to the bench now that Hayward is back? Burks has earned the chance to start and Hayward should be out there with Burks and Burke to see how well they fit together. Let Jefferson provide his veteran leadership from the bench.

Lol, ya right........ zero chance jefferson comes of the bench

Anyone know if favors is playing or not?

Wow, you got an autographed Ty Corbin basketball card? Make sure you stash that in a safety deposit box...it's gonna pay off your kids (or grandkids) college tuition some day.

We really need to lose this to maintain the tank. We have won too many games we shouldn't. Gotta fumble a few that we shouldn't.

Just read on a Fantasy basketball site he is officially ruled out.

EDIT: ... and just noticed their source was the Wolves' Twitter feed, so *confirmed*.

Since kanter gets the start, im gonna play a drinkin game in his honor..... i encourage you all to join me.

Every time kanter makes a shot or gets a trip to the line, im gonna take a shot.... i figure it will result in about 6-10 shots

Who else is playin? Lazyd?

Did you know if you poop on a Ty Corbin basketball card it is worth the same amount of money?