Favors
Gobert

Bench:
Neto
Hezonja
Hood
Booker
Tomic

Playoffs next year, Conference finals the year after and then chips for the rest of time.

Broncster speaking the truth. Nuff said. Close thread.

Next years lineup:

Exum
Burk
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

Bench:
Neto
Hezonja
Hood
Booker
Tomic

Playoffs next year, Conference finals the year after and then chips for the rest of time.

What happens to Burke, Ingles and Millsap? How much $ for Tomic?

Nice scenario but if that is the team and nothing else comes back I'd be pissed to be honest. Seems like DL fudges free agency and gives away Burke and Millsap for literally noithing.

What happens to Burke and Millsap? How much $ for Tomic?

Nice scenario but if that is the team and nothing else comes back I'd be pissed to be honest. Seems like DL fudges free agency and gives away Burke and Millsap for literally noithing.

I said close thread.

interesting team

exum, Burke, Neto
Hayward, burks, lil'sap
Johnson, Anderson, ingles
favors, booker
Gobert, tomic, pleiss

yes they trade hood to get Johnson and swap picks with Orlando
the give up 2 second rounders for Anderson

[VIDEO=YouTube;HZzan-Z1z7w]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzan-Z1z7w

That's really the offensive game I want Gobert to develop. Tomic isn't firing away from the outside. He just has a good spin move, nice jump hook and jumper from right inside the FT line. Maybe Ante can work with Gobert on offense and vice-versa on defense. PLEASE let this happen. Part of me is still wondering if Tomic just wants a better contract and is leveraging his team by leaking news of a buyout.

I would love an offensively functional 7'2" dude. Lets get his old *** over here before his knees start to give out.

What happens to Burke, Ingles and Millsap? How much $ for Tomic?

We have to round out the team so I guess we can keep Milsap and if Inlges signs for cheap thats cool. Burke is traded to move up to get Hezonja. Also we will need a few more players to round out the bench but frankly I dont give **** about those players at the end of the bench, we can fill those in with whoever.

I am guessing Tomic will get around a 2 year deal with a player (or team if lucky) option for 2 more at around 5-7 million per.

So, his season is done in Europe, why not bring him over now? Is that possible?

Is his season already over. If so, we should attempt to bring him in now... Use up some of our space and have him get used to playing NBA ball.

Euros, even Splitter, generally need a season or half the season to get going.

Nope, the season is not over. They have games in ACB league until the end of May and Euroleagues Final four is between May 14 and May 17. So they are definitely talking about getting him here next season, not now.

I'd be ecstatic if we managed to buy him out. Also... I see a lot of people saying he'd be our 4th big. He won't be our 4th big. He will probably be our 3d big(minutes wise). I think he will be playing more than Booker. For what we are going to pay him, I don't think we can get anything even close in the NBA free agent/trade market right now. His passing is great, it's Gasol-level. He's averaging 2 assist a game in Europe playing 22MPG, where the best PGs average about 5-6. (Stat keepers are extremely stingy with assists). I think offensively he will be a dream for Quin. He moves the ball, he's great high post passer, great vision, great IQ. He's long, but not very athletic. He seems quick on offense, but kind of slow laterally in defense. I think his weaknesses in defense will be mitigated by the fact that he will be playing majority of the time against NBA second units. He's really skilled and crafty big with nice array of moves in the post.

I really really hope we make this happen. It will definitely raise the level of our rotation... and reportedly Quin absolutely loves him, so... that would probably work great.

Would much rather it be this.

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

2nd

Burke
Sap2
Hood
Booker
Tomic

Pining for the emergence of Hood, now. If he can become our Middleton........

This team is set up so ****ing well. We are so damn-near complete. We are the emergence of two rookies away from being a contending team. ****ing insanity. Signing the likes of Matthews would put us over the top.

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

Burke
Hood
Millsap
Booker
Tomic

Ingles
Evans
Neto

Rebuild complete.

Good lord is right, worse lineup ever. Would be almost as bad on defense as it would on offense.

Favors has been pretty good at switching onto perimeter players though.....

But yeah, that lineup wouldn't work probably.

I do expect Favors to lose some weight this off-season and get his body tuned to guarding out on the perimeter.

This is interesting. Also, if Tomic plays well for us and Pleiss is back in Europe putting up better numbers (as he'll be starting), teams will inquire about Pleiss.

I could see Tomic beasting over here then we can't afford him and we just bring over Pleiss to replace him.

Pining for the emergence of Hood, now. If he can become our Middleton........

This team is set up so ****ing well. We are so damn-near complete. We are the emergence of two rookies away from being a contending team. ****ing insanity. Signing the likes of Matthews would put us over the top.

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

Burke
Hood
Millsap
Booker
Tomic

Ingles
Evans
Neto

Rebuild complete.

Brah you aint even including Russell when we jump into the top 3.

Tomic is not a good defender. For the few that dont know, get that into your head right now. He is however a willing passer, good post skills, and good all around offensive game.

He is a talent, and in the prime of his career. He makes our bench a lot better.

Get excited Jazz bros.

[video=youtube_share;9W0zv4Lg1Vw]https://youtu.be/9W0zv4Lg1Vw

I wonder if watching Mirotic succeed had anything to do with Tomic changing his mind?

We have to round out the team so I guess we can keep Milsap and if Inlges signs for cheap thats cool. Burke is traded to move up to get Hezonja. Also we will need a few more players to round out the bench but frankly I dont give **** about those players at the end of the bench, we can fill those in with whoever.

I am guessing Tomic will get around a 2 year deal with a player (or team if lucky) option for 2 more at around 5-7 million per.

This is blasphemy, the end of the bench players can be very valuable in terms of team chemistry. OK let's bring back JLIII and resurrect Raja Bell, Josh Howard, Fesenko and Jamaal Tinsley's careers. Those guys would end up infecting even Booker if you ask me...

I would love an offensively functional 7'2" dude. Lets get his old *** over here before his knees start to give out.

hqdefault.jpg

KNOCKING ON ALL THE WOOD THERE CAN BE IN MY OFFICE