What's new

Top 10 Best Jazz Players of All Time - Final Round!! **VOTE NOW**

Vote on your TOP 10...yes you may select exactly TEN PLAYERS!!!..or less if you can't decide I guess

• Total voters
62 voters, that is great! Let's keep it going, how many can we get? 100 would be awesome!

Where is our resident troll. @MeloTheJazzKiller we need an outsiders perspective on this.

Where is our resident alt? @Maneesh we need your votes!!

Holy crap it looks like @Jason and @colton haven't voted either! Did we at least get all the other mods in here?

Who else are we missing.

Here is the list that voted for Malone, all but one person so we aren't singling anyone out. Please @ anyone you know that hasn't voted yet, especially our regulars.

Let's go folks, get your votes in!!

All of these would get us to about 85 voters. I bet we can get to 100 if everyone that lots on takes a few seconds to vote! Then this will be the most definitive list of the top Jazz players of all time of all time!!

I don't see you calling out all the lurkers by name. Don't be lazy @LogGrad98
Ok fine I found some lurkers. Now I'm gonna need you to get aaaalllll the way off my back about the lurkers!!

@sahlensguy
@Jeb
@kflygare
@Powshredder
@DasJazz
@rjfan
@Greasy84
@sojodave
@Jazz Fusion
@mdalby
@Ben10
@Zachary
@Spaniard
@Jacob Sell
@Jazzmix
@mongoose01
@sEuL
@margodydek
@whatthe

Let's go, step out of the shadows and vote!

To be fair I know a few of these do post from time to time, still what better time to pad your stats then to vote now!!

For the record I have called out 63 other posters that didn't vote yet. That would get us over 120 votes! Let's go!!

Whoever did not vote for Karl Malone there is still time to change and give us at least one consensus pick for top Jazz man of all time!!

Ok fine I found some lurkers. Now I'm gonna need you to get aaaalllll the way off my back about the lurkers!!

@sahlensguy
@Jeb
@kflygare
@Powshredder
@DasJazz
@rjfan
@Greasy84
@sojodave
@Jazz Fusion
@mdalby
@Ben10
@Zachary
@Spaniard
@Jacob Sell
@Jazzmix
@mongoose01
@sEuL
@margodydek
@whatthe

Let's go, step out of the shadows and vote!

To be fair I know a few of these do post from time to time, still what better time to pad your stats then to vote now!!
Done!

You mean that guy who played for the Lakers? ...And over the all-time NBA record holder in steals and assists?
Then we need the 2 that didn't vote for Stockton to change their votes! Come on guys, we should have at least 1 consensus guy! That is like the Lakers having guys that wouldn't vote for Magic!!

edit: Crap I just checked and now it is THREE people that did not vote for Stockton. What the hell?!?!