What's new

Top 10 Best Jazz Players of All Time - Final Round!! **VOTE NOW**

Vote on your TOP 10...yes you may select exactly TEN PLAYERS!!!..or less if you can't decide I guess

• Total voters
Ya, I got triggered. Happens all the time. I lean toward pro vac I’ve been vaccinated twice and ironically sit at home right now with Covid for my second time. Whether you are left or right that kind of attitude will get me everytime. There’s no way in hell he’s being distructive. All this is is his own fears.

For example. I tested positive on Tuesday, now my mother in law doesn’t want me or my wife to go to my wife’s brothers wedding because she’s afraid we will give her Covid and she thinks if she gets Covid she will surely die, oh and by the way the wedding isn’t till a week from this Saturday, I’ll be back to work Monday assuming I and my wife test negative. Covid will be long gone by the day of the wedding, but her own fears are driving things for her. That may also be why I responded the way I did, but IMO his entire attitude about it is destructive. IMO of course. It’s not like the vaccine stops someone from getting it. At most it just makes it less potent for the one that contracts it. It doesn’t make others around you any safer
True dat about covid. I was fully vaxed and boosted and still got it a couple of month ago. The worst part is it is like I have lost some of my memory or something. Can't keep small things in my head. But the worst part is it is like I have lost some of my memory or something.

86!!! We are so close to 100!!! Come on everybody, VOTE!!!!

I am posting it in other threads now. I think I have @'ed damn near everybody on JF. Let's go people!!!

VOTE!!!

If I pimp this thing any harder I am going to get digital herpes. Or digital syphilis.

Already got digital chlamydia, so that one's out.

Seriously have we ever had a poll get to 100 before? That is a lot of folks, way more than normally participate. Good to see the community getting involved!

Holy crap! 99 voters! Yes!! Let's go guys, one more to 100!

Yes!!! 101!!! Hit the goal, now we will see if we can go beyond that much. I will likely put together the results this afternoon so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend!! Thanks everybody this has been fun!!

If everyone I @'ed had voted we would have had in excess of 120 voters. But 100 is a really good turnout for a poll.

This was fun. Thanks for putting it together.

I think it helps to have a poll during a heavy traffic time like right now where everyone is logging on to get the latest trade rumors. This has been a nice distraction since the Donovan trade talks have dragged on for so long.

This was fun. Thanks for putting it together.

I think it helps to have a poll during a heavy traffic time like right now where everyone is logging on to get the latest trade rumors. This has been a nice distraction since the Donovan trade talks have dragged on for so long.
Thanks, it has been fun!

Bookmark for threadoif the year. This is the most votes anything has got here ever, I'm guessing.
That's my bet. I remember some polls getting into the 30's and thinking wow that's a lot. This has been pretty cool. I will have the results out a bit later today, in a new thread.